Bleach Sakura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hollow Emergence, A Crow Story

Go down

Hollow Emergence, A Crow Story Empty Hollow Emergence, A Crow Story

Post by La Fuerza of the Flock Sun May 31, 2020 10:01 am

A Crow is a base hollow, their sentience only just beginning to overtake their default animalistic nature. Their first arc will showcase this struggle between ego and id as this bird explores the world and learns of the people moving through it, trying to overcome the base hungers of a hollow. The climax is intended to be a Crow realizing it’s not just a single bird, but the whole flock and the implications that go along with it. By the end of the arc, a Crow will be lifted up by its own ego to be drowned again by a multitude of souls as the Flock merges into a gillian, only getting a taste of true freedom and unity before being thrust back to Hueco Mundo.

I’ve completed the first thread, which is a short introduction to the fragile mind growing inside of the Flock. They see a type of soul they’ve never seen and watch it force its way through the spiritual flow. The bird dies, and I hope to have that happen in every thread leading up to the climax. It functions as both a way to allude to the bird being a smaller piece of a bigger whole, and to let other budding characters get a good kill. In total, I’m expecting this arc to be 4-5 threads long with the final being their first true battle for survival where ego surpasses id for long enough to merge the Flock into a gillian.

I’ve started my second thread with a quincy and would like the rest to be similar to these first two. I’m looking for shinigami and quincy in Karakura (and maybe one human) to answer curious questions this Crow will have once they learn to speak. If you’d like to make it a combative thread, then my bird will gladly oblige and die. I’m expecting the last thread to be a battle with a shinigami, potentially the one met in the first thread, but I’m open to other ideas.

Last edited by A Crow on Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
La Fuerza of the Flock
La Fuerza of the Flock

https://www.jamesckeller.com/

Back to top Go down

Hollow Emergence, A Crow Story Empty Re: Hollow Emergence, A Crow Story

Post by La Fuerza of the Flock Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:13 am

A Crow's second thread is DONE, so I'm looking for someone else to dance with. I'll be upgrading and changing stats to make this an intense fight that the hollow will inevitably lose. With the direction the previous thread went, I think a real battle is in order before shit hits the fan. If anyone wants to go head to head with my bird, BRING IT. I'm looking for anyone but hollow to kick my crow butt.
La Fuerza of the Flock
La Fuerza of the Flock

https://www.jamesckeller.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum