Bleach Sakura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouroboros Custom Skill Request

2 posters

Go down

Ouroboros Custom Skill Request Empty Ouroboros Custom Skill Request

Post by Ouroboros Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:17 pm

I would like to request a custom skill, Body Modification. The idea here is that Ouroboros can use their Fullbringer abilities and actual Force Evolution ability to change their body physically. Since their body is synthetic, they can Soul Pull their own body to alter its physical properties, to varying degrees based on their Rank in this skill.

Custom Skill Name: Body Modification
Flavor Effect: The ability to physically alter their body using the power of Souls. As skill increases, more intricate and larger modifications can be made
Mechanical Effects: At its most basic, body modification can only create simple shapes and tools, such as single edged blades from the fingers or changing the properties of the skin. But as the skill progresses, more intricate and complex designs can be created, such as turning an entire limb into a shield or something as complicated as a watch. At its most powerful, Ouroboros can integrate some technology into their body and remove it again.
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Back to top Go down

Ouroboros Custom Skill Request Empty Re: Ouroboros Custom Skill Request

Post by Meridith Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:56 am

So, this is fairly broad, if we were to give this two specific combat focused executions is it 'make her physical attacks more dangerous' via blade hands and 'become more defensively capable' via shield?
Meridith
Meridith

Back to top Go down

Post by Ouroboros Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:52 am

Those were just some examples. My general idea is that Ouroboros just is able to alter their body to make tools of varying degrees of complexity and size. Mechanically, I suppose it could be used offensively or defensively, but its main purpose is to do things like "I need a wrench; I'll turn my hand into a wrench," "This is locked; my fingers are now lockpicks," etc.
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Back to top Go down

Post by Meridith Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:57 am

I'm okay allowing that without much fuss in terms of RP (to some degree) but if this is a mechanical request then I need to be able to determine what two techniques your looking for.

Or are you just looking for approval via rp flavor? I can set some guidelines if so.
Meridith
Meridith

Back to top Go down

Post by Ouroboros Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:12 am

I'm not really sure about specific techniques to derive from this, to be honest, because I don't really know what I want it do beyond what I've said. Its primarily a RP flavor skill, not designed for fighting or whatnot other than as a makeshift tool.
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Back to top Go down

Post by Meridith Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:30 am

Ah gotcha, this request is typically to mechanize a custom and create the techniques not solely approve the rp flavor. If that's all you want the gist seems fine.
Meridith
Meridith

Back to top Go down

Post by Ouroboros Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:40 am

Ah, alright. I was told that custom skills had to be requested to be used, so I was just trying to cover my bases.
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Back to top Go down

Post by Meridith Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:42 am

Alright! I'll consider this closed, feel free to make another if you care to mechanize it down the road.
Meridith
Meridith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down