Bleach Sakura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Angel of Mercy Returns!(?) (Open/Va'tet Invite)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Angel of Mercy Returns!(?) (Open/Va'tet Invite) Empty The Angel of Mercy Returns!(?) (Open/Va'tet Invite)

Post by Tatsugami Aya Tue Aug 11, 2020 10:09 am

A pair of young Shinigami stopped to watch a rapidly passing figure with questioning expressions after the trailing wind disturbed their duties. Aya was hastily making her way through the Seireitei, defying gravity with powerful jumps that had her alternating between running along walls and roof-tops to sprinting through the streets. At her side, her right arm – covered in a white bandage – hung lifeless at her side while her left hand kept it from flailing about. She paid no attention to anyone, and no one dared disturb the seething woman who fixed her eye forward while biting her bottom lip. It was easy to tell that bothering her was the equivalent of stepping on a landmine.

Dammit, dammit, damn it all!
she cursed internally.  I let my guard down for one moment and-ugh! How pathetic.

Luckily Aya didn’t have far to go. She had held her open sparring event near the Third Division’s barracks just in case – though she never expected it would be her – someone was injured. They tended to be the most talented healers after all. But she wasn’t looking for just any healer – Aya wanted the best. One whose magic can heal the injured, the sick, and the lame with but a touch! A holy being who could even bring a soldier back from the brink of death.

Aya came to a stop just inside what many would consider the Third’s territory. Turning around, she chuckled some, laughing at herself while preparing to go back the way she came. It was childish, she thought, to get so caught up in the pace of someone who would dress in a bird mask and wings.

What am I doing? she asked herself, though at the same time placing a hand on what should have been a scar from their first encounter. No, this was what she wanted. She wouldn’t settle for anything less. There was only one person in all of Soul Society who could restore the right arm of Tatsugami Aya.

"Where are you, Angel of Mercy: Valtet?"
Tatsugami Aya
Tatsugami Aya

Back to top Go down

The Angel of Mercy Returns!(?) (Open/Va'tet Invite) Empty Re: The Angel of Mercy Returns!(?) (Open/Va'tet Invite)

Post by Va'tet Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:53 pm

Va'tet, herself unaware of anyone searching for her, was sitting in the barracks, hard at work. She sat at a large desk, which dominated the small room. Well, 'sitting' wasn't the correct term; due to the low ceiling the Shinigami had to crawl on her knees. The desk took up the back half of her 'office,' while a simple woven mat on the floor served as a place to rest. A spare uniform hung from the ceiling, with a space next to it for her armor.

Va'tet had been given this room some weeks ago to conduct all her paperwork in. The simple door had a nice, handmade sign on it reading "Va'tet's Office/Room" (covering another sign built into the door that read "Supply Closet"). Va'tet was unaware she'd beem secluded at the request of her fellow Third Division members; she believed the special space at the far end of the barracks was just a reward for her hard work.

Va'tet pushed her paperwork away, stretching as best she could. Aaand done. Va'tet opened a drawer on the desk, getting out a water bottle and gulping it down. Wiping the sweat from her forehead, Va'tet shuffled back to the door, crawling out of the room.

"I should go buy a fan. But... There's only one outlet in my office... I'll just unplug the light whenever it gets hot!
Va'tet
Va'tet

Back to top Go down

The Angel of Mercy Returns!(?) (Open/Va'tet Invite) Empty Re: The Angel of Mercy Returns!(?) (Open/Va'tet Invite)

Post by Tatsugami Aya Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:32 am

As expected of the Angel of Mercy, Aya thought, nodding her head with a small smile as she heard footsteps behind her.  It would seem her prayer had been answered. There was only one curious fact, though – there was more than a single set! Turning around, she saw the two Shinigami approaching and wondered if there was going to be trouble. It was never certain how some would respond to others encroaching on their turf.

Had she been getting hostile vibes from them, Aya would have responded differently as one of the Shinigami adjusted his glasses before quickening his pace. Stopping in front of her, he leaned in while stretching his neck forward, and she reflexively shifted back as his face came uncomfortably close to the bandaged right arm. As he proceeded to hem and haw, lifting and lowering his spectacles rapidly,  his companion took Aya by said arm and stretched it outward, though the way he held it with his fingers didn’t cause any pain despite a firm grip. He was what most would consider a pretty-boy, and had a smooth way of talking, but his flirtatious banter seemed to be directed solely at the injury.  

Completely weirded out by the pair, Aya pulled away – but this aggravated the wound, which in turn aggravated the wounded. A wince of pain turned into a low growl as Aya removed her sheathed Zanpakuto from her obi and closed in on the two other Shinigami. What followed would be a loud commotion as she intended to thwack them and anyone who came to help until she was satisfied.
Tatsugami Aya
Tatsugami Aya

Back to top Go down

Post by Va'tet Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:10 pm

Va'tet left the barracks, taking as direct a path as possible from the 3rd's territory to the next; the shop there was 4% cheaper than her more local shop. As Va'tet approached the border, she heard a commotion of some kind.

Feeling a mixture of disappointment and anger that someone would be causing a fuss rather than going about their duties, Va'tet angled slightly to go give them a piece of her mind.

As the Angel came upon the specified street, she stood with arms crossed and loudly cleared her throat. "What is going on here? Shame on you for fighting like some ruffians in the street!" Va'tet said before getting a good look at who exactly she was chastising. The familiar glasses wearing teacher and black haired beauty, though she didn't recognize the third. "Ah, sensei? Aya? What are you two doing here?
Va'tet
Va'tet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsugami Aya Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:11 am

"Ahuuun~"

"Uhn." <3

Cries of pain and torture gave way to moans of desire and pleasure as Va'tet came upon the scene. The two male Shinigami cowered with their faces to the ground in a prostration-like pose while Aya stood over them - laughing like a deranged succubus as she berated the two - and obliged by using her sheathed Zanpakuto to give their rear-ends a fierce flogging. When the sound of someone clearing their throat intruded on the event, all three of them paused and turned their heads in unison.  

Recognized, the glasses-wearing Shinigami did what was likely his signature move of adjusting his spectacles before standing up, bowing, and quietly excusing himself. At the same time, his ikemen partner's jaw dropped, and he pointed a finger at himself as if saying 'don't you remember me?' before lowering his head and wandering off in a dramatic fashion that deserved tear-jerking violin music.

Her hand working rapidly to secure the Zanpakuto back in position, Aya lifted her head and shook her bangs aside before moving toward Va'tet with such regal dignity one would doubt the story of what was witnessed previously. Standing before the winged Shinigami, she gave a small bow in greeting.

"Valtet," she greeted formally, while her left hand's fumbling movements betrayed the facade. She was embarrassed, excited, and anxious all at once; but with a soft exhale, Aya managed to hold it in. Her shoulders dropped, and she simply held on to the poor abused sword while turning her head to the side and expressing a bit of worry before continuing:

"I need your strength once again.."
Tatsugami Aya
Tatsugami Aya

Back to top Go down

Post by Va'tet Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:34 pm

Va'tet frowned, looking at the young woman. "Every time I meet you, you have some kind of injury. What a troublesome young lady you are," Va'tet giggled, kneeling down to examine the girl's arm. Nodding her head, Va'tet stood up with a small smile. "And it's Va'tet. Vah, with a pause, tet."

She shrugged her shoulders. "I can heal this no problem. But can you endure it a little bit longer? I was on my way somewhere, but if we can go back to my office it'll be better."

Va'tet thumped her chest confidently. It would be an easy thing to heal, but she'd feel much more relaxed if she could do it in a safe environment. And then Aya would know where her office was in the first place. Maybe they could exchange Soulphone numbers to contact one another as well.
Va'tet
Va'tet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsugami Aya Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:07 pm

The worry seemed to evaporate as, while she gave Aya a minor scolding, Va’tet appeared willing to lend her healing ability once again. As the angel knelt to examine the injury, Aya parted the thick bandage – which was actually a stolen obi from a fledgling Shinigami – to expose a large amount of bruising. She was about to explain it, but the correction she was given caught her off-guard.

"Val-" she checked her usual pronunciation, but quickly shut her mouth at a slant, realizing the mistake. She hadn’t taken their introductions very seriously in the beginning, and now it came back to bite. How humiliating.

Aya looked relieved to hear that her arm could be healed no problem, but the expression was superficial. She already knew it was within Va’tet’s power, but she was trying to elicit a certain emotion – the kind of feeling one gets when they’re told, you’re a life saver. The “but” didn’t sit well with her, though.

"I suppose," she replied, trying her hardest not to let the mask break. Her clothing and the makeshift bandage concealed the true extent of the damage, so Va’tet could hardly be blamed for not noticing – but that wasn’t the issue. Aya fumed internally, wondering what could be more important than this, here, now – her?

"Where are you going?" she asked, fighting to keep her voice steady. "Should I come along?"
Tatsugami Aya
Tatsugami Aya

Back to top Go down

Post by Va'tet Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:58 pm

Va'tet shook her head. "Originally, I was going to get some equipment for my office, but... That can wait, I suppose. I've gone this long without it, a little longer won't kill me. Can you follow me, or do you need me to carry you?" Va'tet gestured in the direction she'd come from. If Aya chose to be carried, Va'tet would lift her the same way as before; but if the young woman elected to walk, that was fine too. Either way, Va'tet walked at a steady, but not rushed, pace back to the 3rd's barracks.

On the way, Va'tet looked down at Aya offering a comforting smile. "Next time you're hurt, you can come over to my office directly, or call my phone. Though, I would prefer you not to get hurt in the first place, but I suppose that would be an unreasonable expectation given our professions. Actually, if nobody ever got hurt, wouldn't that put me out of a job?" Va'tet gave a chuckle, genuine and natural unlike her more obnoxious and boisterous self.

While it wasn't far to the barracks, the pair wasn't entering from the main gates, but rather a side entrance far from the official quarters. Va'tet led Aya down a handful of hallways to her "office," opening the door with an embarrassed look on her face. While Va'tet never seemed to notice it, with the room's original sign on the door, and subsequently its actual purpose, was quite evident that it was a spare supply closet.

"I must apologize for the mess and tight space. It is not frequent I have company; I usually just do my paper work or sleep here. If you would like, lay on the floor; its actually my bed so it should be comfortable."
Va'tet
Va'tet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsugami Aya Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:44 am

Aya released some of the pent up tension with a soft exhale through her nose. She’d misunderstood, and realized how troublesome it would have been if she hadn’t made such an effort to stay under control. Regaining her full composure, she stifled a small giggle at the offer and pressed her lips together in a tender cat-like smile. Moving closer to Va’tet, she leaned against the taller woman’s arm for a moment, then rolled forward and stepped ahead.

"I'll follow you home, nyaa~"

And she did just that – well almost. Aya walked next to the angel, standing on Va’tet’s right so she could look up at the taller Shinigami without needing to turn her head too far. With a hmm? – more out of consideration than questioning – she listened to what was essentially the sound of an achievement unlocking. She would soon have a place to go where she could rest and recuperate without having to explain herself to anyone in a position of authority. For someone with such reckless tendencies, it was hard to downplay the excitement.

Aya found it a bit odd that they were entering through a side entrance, but she figured it was probably a shortcut. As the hallways stretched on, however, she began to get suspicious. When they finally reached their destination, a feeling of dread washed over her as she looked upon that oh-so-simple door.  This couldn’t be what it looked like – could it?

So, I’m not the only one..

Aya didn’t appear concerned by the size of the office as she worked through a particular thought that involved the apparent talent of Va’tet versus her personality. She didn’t dwell on it too long, though, and tuned in to what the host was saying.

"I like it – it’s cozy," she said while kicking off her sandals and leaving her Zanpakuto in the open space next to the spare uniform. Laying down was a difficult process in her current state that required Aya to first drop into a cross-legged seated position, then flop backwards. Feet slowly sliding outward, she stared up at the ceiling for a moment, then looked over at Va’tet, comparing the height of the two.

"It must be hard for you, though. Come sit with me before you hit your head."
Tatsugami Aya
Tatsugami Aya

Back to top Go down

Post by Va'tet Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:49 am

Va'tet had to kneel to get through her own doorway, but she gave a small smile at Aya. The small space had just enough room for the winged girl to get in while Aya laid down. But, trying to be conscious of the space between them, Va'tet's wings brushed from one wall to the other.

Va'tet frowned, biting her lip before asking Aya to excuse her just one moment. Va'tet's long fingers worked quickly, moving from one set of straps to the next as Va'tet took off her her mask and breastplate. The tall woman was best described as lithe, with small curves and thin shoulders. With practiced speed, Va'tet manipulated the wings she wore on her back, drawing them in tightly before slipping the harness off completely.

Dewinged, demasked, and unarmored, Va'tet gave a long sigh, her white undershirt slick with sweat from being under her armor all day. She set the equipment by the door, moving to Aya's side next now that she didn't take up quite so much space.

"Can you undress yourself or do you require assistance? I'll examine your arm more thoroughly but I want to check your shoulder as well just in case. Since you can walk just fine, I don't want to cut away your clothing like last time."

Va'tet looked down at Aya, her eyes half closed as she offered another soft smile. It was quite pleasant to finally have company, even if it was for work. Her supervisor never visited here; instead Va'tet carried her paperwork across the compound and left the finished work on their desk, picking up more paperwork in the mornings.
Va'tet
Va'tet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsugami Aya Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:50 pm

Aya couldn’t help but watch curiously as Va’tet undressed. She didn’t mean to stare, but there wasn’t much else to look at in the small room formally known as ‘Supply Closet’ – plus it was anyone’s guess what was under that armor, and probably something that wasn’t seen every day by anyone else. This had to count as some form of privilege.

The long sigh didn’t escape the intrigued Shinigami, though, so Aya formed as pleasant and inviting an expression as she knew how - so as not to discourage the one stripping away her persona.  But Aya’s one eye widened at the sudden question, giving a full view of her pupil that actually seemed a blue and purple ombré when seen in its entirety. Just as she began looking for the ‘just kidding’, Va’tet continued without missing a beat, leaving Aya to wonder if that was intentional, or she simply had a filthy mind.

"I’m a big girl you know," she playfully interjected, then used her left hand to undo enough straps to allow her own armor piece to fall loose.  "I know you know," she added, wriggling to find that perfectly comfortable position. Once settled in, she looked up at Va’tet, and wondered what to make of this now relatively ordinary-looking person’s expression. It had been awhile since Aya had seen anyone appear so genuine. It reminded her of-

-nope, forget about it.

"You know, that shirt doesn’t leave much to the imagination."
Tatsugami Aya
Tatsugami Aya

Back to top Go down

Post by Va'tet Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:50 pm

Va'tet looked down at herself briefly. Her shirt clung to her body awkwardly. "I suppose there is not much to imagine; I look much the same as anyone else under it." There was a pause before Va'tet adjusted her top, pulling it back down to wear it properly. Since she wore it under her armor, the thin white cotton was essentially her underwear though it didn't bother the girl to be seen in it. "Other than minor changes in pigmentation or breast shape, most women look similar if their builds are the same." Va'tet shrugged, her metal skirt clacking as she sat on her ankles beside Aya's damaged arm.

Va'tet slowly ran her fingertips along Aya's arm, starting at Aya's hand and moving her way up to the shoulder. Her almost white eyes were critically sharp as she examined the girl, though she kept a small smile on her face. As she lightly touched Aya to find out the extent of her injury, and where precisely it hurt, she glanced at her face. "Yes, yes. You're quite grown, aren't you? It would be more correct to call you a woman rather than a girl." Va'tet's face showed no hint of whether she was aware of how her words sounded, and she said no more on the topic, moving her fingertips along Aya's shoulder.

Her warm fingers halted at Aya's collarbone. "I think I understand the extent of your arm's injury, though it would help to know how precisely you were hurt. It is quite the injury, however. If its okay with you, may I look at your chest as well? With an injury this severe it would not be unusual to have broken ribs or damage to the deltoid, pectoral or serratus anterior muscles since your harm seems to be lifeless. Hopefully it is a damaged muscle and not a broken bone, for those would require more healing." Va'tet had a blank look on her face as she casually asked to look at the woman's body further. Clearly, Va'tet felt no shame about herself or for others. After all, it was all just skin and flesh to her. Va'tet's head tilted to the side slightly. Though, I suppose some are more pleasant to look at than others, she thought.
Va'tet
Va'tet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsugami Aya Tue Aug 18, 2020 11:41 am

And just who has the same build as you? Aya thought with a hmph as her eye traced a path along the long limbs beside her. Incidentally, she felt rather sympathetic toward Va’tet. Even without the wings and mask, she was reminded of a bird trapped in a cage too small. It was a depressing thought that she tried to shake by returning her gaze to the ceiling, while at the same time reaching for – and pulling away the bandage so the examination could get underway.

Aya didn’t respond to the fingers moving along her arm. Given her unchanging expression, and her body’s lack of reaction, it could easily be determined that she wasn’t experiencing the sensation of touch. She did perk up at the grown comment though, and stuck her well endowed – shapely chest out with pride.

Aya took in and held an uneven breath as Va’tet’s fingers traveled along her shoulder and reached the collarbone. As with the swelling, it would appear the majority of the injury was centered in her elbow, where there were likely signs of blunt trauma.

Aya turned her head to look at the stone-faced healer who certainly spoke like a doctor, but the initial request was worded so shamelessly to the point that she barely heard anything else. Her cheeks puffing out, Aya lost all sense of composure and burst out laughing like a little girl who had just heard a dirty word. Apparently she was only really grown in the physical sense.

"You’re certainly something, aren’t you?" Aya said while pulling her feet up and managing a sit-up without the use of her hands. Rolling her right shoulder, she allowed one side of her Shihakushō to fall while bringing her face close enough to the other woman’s that most would say it encroached on their personal space. Narrowing her eyes, she searched the Angel of Mercy’s countenance for any trace of deception. "Ah! You just thought something, didn’t you? Now I’ll only tell you this embarrassing story if you share your unprofessional thoughts, Tenshi-sensei.
Tatsugami Aya
Tatsugami Aya

Back to top Go down

Post by Va'tet Tue Aug 18, 2020 12:26 pm

Va'tet blinked her eyes slowly as Aya moved much closer. She was about to warn the girl about moving too much in her state, but was caught off guard by Aya's ultimatum.

Va'tet didn't move back, keeping their faces close as Va'tet gently put both hands on Aya's sides. As she spoke, her fingertips moved and prodded just like when she was examining Aya's arm. "I was thinking that some women are more aesthetically pleasing than others. I suppose that if given the option, it would be preferable to examine someone who looks like you. You have beautiful skin and good musculature; you're a healthy and attractive person. Its easy to see what I need to."

Again... wording was not Va'tet's forte. One would almost think she was doing it on purpose if not for the blank look in her eyes and face. Va'tet's fingers stopped on the lowermost true ribs, the seventh pair. This would be the ribs directly below the breast, the last to directly connect to the sternum. Va'tet turned her head slightly again, looking into Aya's eye with the faces close together.

"I don't think any of your lower ribs are broken. But your body temperature is warm and your breathing sometimes speeds up or changes abruptly. It's consistent with pain, embarrassment or a few other emotions. It would help to hear that 'embarrassing story' now, unless for some reason you would prefer I continue the examination." Only at the very end did a flicker appear in Va'tet's eyes, a hint of teasing and jest that didn't carry to her face, which she still held close to Aya's. Perhaps closer than when Aya had moved in.
Va'tet
Va'tet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsugami Aya Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:04 pm

Aya refused to move back either, and even raised her head some, staring down her nose at Va’tet in a daring fashion. It wasn’t until Va’tet – as if under the influence of a truth serum – began casually speaking about her body as though it were a typical topic of conversation that she started to falter. While it was, in essence, a compliment – it was said so matter-of-factly that Aya felt like her biology was being run through of piece of the Fourth Division’s technology. Had it not been for the warmth emanating from the prodding fingertips, she might have begun to wonder if the Angel of Mercy was in truth some otherworldly being – even by their standards.

Blinking back to reality, Aya closed her lips that had parted without conscious volition as her breathing had deepened. It was then that she became aware of the throbbing pain in her right side that had been drowned out by the feeling of – what would you call that? Nevertheless, she smirked as Va’tet challenged her.

"It was supposed to be a sparring match," she began with a sigh. Moving onto her knees, she faced Va’tet and sat back on her heels while reaching for the left side of her uniform. "A red-haired Shinigami appeared without a Zanpakuto. Rather than using one of the practice katana he tried to fight me bare-handed. I should have known by his intent that he was taking the match seriously, but I didn’t consider him very skilled so I played by kendo rules. In other words, after I landed a hit we should have reset. I let my guard down, and he hit me with everything he had. If you want to see.."

Aya had taken her time removing the upper part of her uniform while telling the story. There was definitely some irritation on the right side of her torso, but it only slightly peered out from under the white cloth wrapped around her chest. Sitting up again, she thrust her body forward so that the swell in the sarashi was perhaps only a hairs breadth away from making contact with the armorless angel.  

"You’ll have to take over," she said with an impish look.
Tatsugami Aya
Tatsugami Aya

Back to top Go down

Post by Va'tet Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:31 pm

Va'tet giggled, moving back and lightly tapped her finger against Aya's nose. "You truly do play too roughly. Such a troublemaker." Va'tet smiled before taking off Aya's sarashi. She stripped it off methodically, being careful of the girl's injuries.

Va'tet's gaze drifted from Aya's face down to her chest. But, rather than a luscious look, she frowned. "I don't like how that looks..." Va'tet murmured before lowering her face to the girl's chest. Va'tet's warm fingers traced the girl's chest slowly, lightly pressing against the soft swell and along her ribs beneath. "There is definite bruising under there. Possibly a fractured rib or two. Based on your story, their force definitely destroyed the arm and damaged your right side."

Va'tet looked at Aya and smiled. It wasn't beyond Va'tet's ability to heal. Va'tet lightly laid her hand on Aya's chest, pushing her down gently. "Just relax and I'll take care of you. I'll handle this just fine. Your very own Angel will make you feel good now." Va'tet smiled, half closing her eyes as green light radiated from her hands as she began casting Kaido directly into the girl's chest.
Va'tet
Va'tet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsugami Aya Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:37 pm

Aya flinched at the attack on her nose, and when she recovered found Va’tet boldly removing her clothing without hesitation. Even though she’d been in a similar position with this same Shinigami before, the suddenness of it caused her cheeks to momentarily flush. Holding her confident posture, she tried to minimize her exposed body’s reaction to the scrutiny it was receiving – but unlike her facial expressions, it tended to be more honest.

“I don’t like how that looks” was a poor choice for pillow-talk, but even though her eye twitched, Aya assumed the angel meant the injury – lest her wings be clipped permanently. Once the diagnosis was given, Aya merely thought: yes, and? as she had total faith in her decision to choose Va’tet over any other Kaido practitioner. A fractured rib – even two – was of no concern when in the presence of the one who saved her from a mortal wound.

By the time those mysterious pale-blue orbs returned to eye level, Aya had transformed her expression to one of worry, allowing Va’tet the opportunity to reassure her patient. As the hand pressed against her chest, Aya laid down without any resistance. The term "relax" seemed to have a nicer ring to it than normal, and she let her eye slowly shut as the healing energy brought some much needed comfort.  

"I'll take that as a promise," she said in a voice fading.
Tatsugami Aya
Tatsugami Aya

Back to top Go down

Post by Va'tet Tue Aug 18, 2020 6:02 pm

Va'tet hummed a little bit as she used her magic on the woman, fingers gently massaging the skin. That part... wasn't necessary at all. It just seemed like the thing to do, Va'tet thought as she half closed her eyes, humming softly as she relieved the pressure and pain.

"Your arm bore the brunt of the attack. Though it's mangled, it saved your ribs from further injury. In a way, you're lucky. This could be significantly worse," Va'tet said softly. The Angel of Mercy smiled, humming a few more lines of her song. After a bit she continued, "Normally, we would use a spell like Inemuri to induce unconsciousness, but I believe its important the patient is aware of what is happening to their body. This'll hurt-" Va'tet said hurriedly, suddenly placing her knee on Aya's stomach and grabbing Aya's arm and twisting it at the shoulder and elbow.

Va'tet frowned deeply, hating having to hurt the girl but the arm absolutely needed to be fixed properly. Momentary intense pain was worth having a fully functional arm... Provided Aya didn't decide to kill Va'tet in response.

"Sorry... I'm sure that hurt a little but I need you to stay still and keep this in place. The procedure will be working its way from your serratus anterior up the deltoid and down the remainder of your arm. Now that your arm is in place I won't need to do that again." Va'tet's apology came across rather poorly considering she said it with no more emotion than when delivering her initial diagnosis, but she shrugged at that. Va'tet leaned down close to Aya and lightly tapped her forehead to the girl's. "If you want I'll make it up to you somehow later."

With Aya's arm now in place, held down by Va'tet's knee, the Angel placed her hands back on Aya's shoulder and chest, pouring more energy into her spell so that the entire room glowed with green, now nearly white, light. A faint, almost flowery scent wafted from her body as Va'tet's eyes harden with concentration, shifting her body until she was almost on top of Aya, not paying any mind to the girl's face but staring intently at her chest and shoulder.
Va'tet
Va'tet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsugami Aya Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:32 pm

Aya gently nodded along to the healer’s words while slowly drifting off. As the humming resumed, she was still, breathing softly as a newborn who’d been rocked to sleep by their mother. Va’tet’s continued words brought her out of it some, but she remained submitted to the healing. That was until, of course –

Aya’s eye popped open. She barely had time to process what was being said before a weight suddenly came down on her stomach. Letting out a cough, she watched in horror as her injured arm was grabbed, but turned her head away as it was twisted. She tried not to cry out in surprise – and fright – covering her mouth with her left hand and biting down on her index finger. The pain was bearable, but the concept of what looked to be someone tearing your arm off was simply traumatizing!

Aya stared blankly at the ceiling for a moment, giving her mind a chance to catch up. Feeling a slight pressure in the middle of her forehead, the fog cleared, and her vision focused on the Angel. At first Aya looked like she was going to cry, but then it turned to anger. She was likely about to say something or fight to free herself, but the change in energy output halted the emotional Shinigami in her tracks.

"Tenshi..?" Aya questioned in a hushed voice, as if afraid to disrupt Va’tet’s concentration. She wasn’t certain why she used that term instead of the woman’s name, or of many other things taking place in fact, but it worried her to interrupt the process.

Mm– this is kind of nice, she thought while taking in the sweet fragrance. It was almost enough to put her back to sleep, but she wasn’t falling for that again.
Tatsugami Aya
Tatsugami Aya

Back to top Go down

Post by Va'tet Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:03 pm

Va'tet started humming again, her lips parting slightly as she used Kaido to relieve more of the girl's pain, stitching muscle and bone back together. Va'tet moved her body, shifting again so that her body was over Aya's arm, leaning down over the woman.

The Angel's shirt fell loosely from her chest, fluttering slightly in the light ripples of magic Va'tet was giving off. Va'tet's humming turned to soft singing, unnoticed by the Shinigami. It was a song that was once popular in the upper number Rukon districts of the South, about a man who took whatever he wanted greedily.

This continued for a few lines before Va'tet moved again, throwing her leg over Aya's hips as Va'tet turned again, trying to stay facing where she was working on the arm but the cramped space not doing her any favors.

"I'm worried about internal bleeding... Should I cut the arm or maybe try to redirect its flow... I could try to drain it but there isn't any transfusion here..." Va'tet mumbled to herself before shaking her head and glancing at Aya's face while sitting on her hips. "Your chest is fine. You'll need to rest however to make sure it all healed properly. Though you'll have to anyway regardless of how your arm turns out. No Kaido can replenish the blood loss. I am surprised by how soft you are, though." Va'tet smiled, her fingers rubbing Aya's shoulders as her reiatsu filled the room with its soothing aroma.

Va'tet sat up, still sitting astride Aya and took one hand away from the healing, reaching for her desk drawer and opening it. She pulled out a jar of ointment, closing the drawer and using her mouth to unscrew the lid. "I forgot I had this. It's lotion I made but i used the wrong herbs; it has slight anesthetic effects. It should help if I rub some of this on you."

Va'tet looked at Aya, setting the jar of lotion on the woman's belly.
Va'tet
Va'tet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsugami Aya Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:07 pm

Aya’s eye wandered. Since she couldn’t sleep, or even lower her eyelid for long without worrying about another sneak attack, she struggled with not knowing where to fix her gaze as the tall woman awkwardly re-positioned herself above her like an exotic dancer.

Lifting her head from the mat, Aya considered the question – which wasn’t a question at all – about how to deal with the potential internal bleeding. Do what you want, she thought while dropping down again.  The idea of being operated on outside the use of Kido made her uneasy, but she was at the mercy of Va’tet and not about to stop Kaido specialist now.

Reassured that the more vulnerable part of her body was in no danger, Aya pulled the obi-bandage over her chest in an attempt to cover up a bit. Normally she would enjoy such personalized attention, but Va’tet seemed so dedicated to her work that any other feelings seemed inappropriate – as titillating as her methods might be.

On the other hand..

Eyeing the jar, Aya suddenly sat up before it could be placed, crashing into Va’tet like a Keijo athlete. With her good hand, she snatched the container and used her thumb to force the lid the rest of the way off. Bringing it to her nose, she sniffed the contents.

"I didn’t figure you, as the type to use narcotics," she said with an accusing tone. "What does it do? What would happen if I poured this whole jar over your head?"
Tatsugami Aya
Tatsugami Aya

Back to top Go down

Post by Va'tet Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:37 pm

Va'tet let out a gasp, falling backward and losing her hold on the spell after Aya's sudden movement. Sitting awkwardly, Va'tet shook her head to clear it before frowning at the woman who accused her of something nefarious.

"It's herbal skin lotion, made from crushed plants. It soothes and softens the skin, but has the side effect of numbing wherever its applied temporarily. I'm no herbalist or pharmacist, so I used the incorrect plants. I was trying to save money." Va'tet explained how she obtained the lotion, sitting between Aya's legs with her own on either side of the woman. "I would not advise dumping the jar on my head. It would ruin my hair and numb my entire head. That would be ill-advised since I'm performing your healing. And in such large quantities it could even be mildly paralytic; I would greatly dislike being paralyzed in my head."

Va'tet tilted her head at Aya, looking at the girl's arm, which was no longer in the rather carefully selected position Va'tet had put it in. She would need to reset it. "Technically, its a analgesic lotion meant to relieve pain, not a full narcotic. Though I suppose with the incorrect usage of it, you could use it recreationally. The same is true for markers and pens, after all. Just don't eat it."
Va'tet
Va'tet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsugami Aya Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:05 pm

Aya rolled the jar around in her hand as she listened to the explanation with a suspicious look in her eye. Their positions now reversed as she loomed over Va’tet, Aya looked down at the thin figure before her wondering where best to test out the substance despite how the other woman insisted it was merely "herbal skin lotion".

As Va’tet continued, Aya caught the look her arm was receiving and pre-emptively pulled her right shoulder back. Setting the jar down, she dipped two fingers in and scooped out a rather large glob. Holding it between herself and the downed Angel, she waved about like she was trying to paint a barrier between them.

"You are not doing that again. Stay back, or else my Tsukiyubi will paralyze your heart!"
Her own phrasing puzzling her, Aya tapped a gloopy finger to her chin. "Although if I used that move on your heart, paralysis might be the least of your worries. Eugh–!
Tatsugami Aya
Tatsugami Aya

Back to top Go down

Post by Va'tet Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:10 pm

Va'tet looked up at Aya, her blank face still as she blinked at the woman. "If you don't trust me, you can put the lotion on my arm or chest. As long as you spread it thinly it shouldn't be harmful. Please don't drop that on my face." Va'tet shifted her body, wiggling a little under the woman.

Va'tet tilted her head, her thin frame wiggling as she pulled at her shirt, exposing her arm and shoulder. "You're going to damage yourself irreparably if you do not allow me to finish your healing. At worst, it may need amputation. Though my skill is great, I have not yet perfected my skills."

Va'tet laid back and frowned, pouting slightly at Aya. She sighed, puffing her chest a little as she looked up at Aya intently.
Va'tet
Va'tet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsugami Aya Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:28 pm

"Mmm~?"
Va’tet’s warnings seemed to fall on deaf ears as the edges of Aya’s mouth had stretched and formed a rather conniving smile. Without losing a drop of the lotion somehow, she wiggled her fingers while bringing them closer and closer to that pouting face without any sign of stopping.

"Where will she put it – I wonder?" she teased, fingers circling around Va’tet’s body like a snake preparing to strike. "There!" she exclaimed, "or there – or there!" each time leaving a pea-sized droplet somewhere on that innocent face.

"Or maybe.."

Aya’s voice had deepened to a threatening tone as she curled her fingers to resemble a pair of fangs. Staring down at the defenseless body beneath her, she practically radiated with danger as it would be clear to anyone of average intelligence that she had impure intentions.

"There!"

With a literal hiss, Aya’s hand shot outward like the very animal she’d been mimicking. Her eye practically glowing with excitement, she couldn’t hide her bloodlust if she tried. She was enjoying this too much – payback for being treated like a child, and for what was probably going to be a lasting case of PTSD that would be triggered anytime someone clutched her arm.

*crunch*

"Ah-!"

But the ruse ended abruptly, fingers just barely able to dip the hairs on Va’tet’s neck in the lotion. The sound was Aya’s back giving out; too much time spent fooling around in an awkward position. She froze in place, bent forward and reaching out, the loose bandage making her look like a mummy who’d suddenly lost its reanimation at the climax of a horror tale.
Tatsugami Aya
Tatsugami Aya

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next