Bleach Sakura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spellcraft 101 [Kazuma/Closed]

2 posters

Go down

Spellcraft 101 [Kazuma/Closed] Empty Spellcraft 101 [Kazuma/Closed]

Post by Zenji Hatayama Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:28 am

The class was jittering excitedly as they followed him out into the practice yard. The class was a mixed one, somewhere more senior students whilst others were juniors. Both had many practical Kidō classes under their belts though, however this did not dwindle their excitement, the Demon Arts were always exciting for neonates. After all who didn’t enjoy the new sensation of hurtling lightning and fire, it could be addictive and like a drug dangerous to those who abused it.

As for Zenji’s involvement in today's exercises. It appeared the Academy was running a little low on available staff and, so, they had reached out to Zenji to provide support as a practical tutor in the Art. It wasn’t that surprising really all things considered. Whilst Zenji himself was far from powerful his Clan held the greatest amount of known Mystical Lore outside of the control of the Gotei itself. So they were often looked upon when an extra hand was needed with the Arcane branches of Shinigami lore.

Eventually the group reached the academy courtyard and Zenji ordered the gaggle of Students to line up. The walled courtyard was empty aside from about half a dozen wooden targets lined up along the furthest wall. It was not all that different from the private training session Zenji had provided the Lady Yuki in retrospect.

Turning to face the students Zenji smiled at the lined up, and now quiet, young Souls. He looked at them and saw the light in their eyes, the dreams of the future and he hoped that the reality of the world after the academy didn’t steal that precious hope from them. “I am sure you are all very curious so allow me to introduce myself. I am Zenji of Clan Hatayama, Shinigami of the First Division.” he announced. His words were immediately followed by whispers as some of the young Souls, those more indoctrinated into how the Soul Society function, recognised his name. It was rare that a Noble taught at the Academy, even from a smaller clan like the Hatayama.

Clapping his hands for silence Zenji continued. “Before we begin I shall quickly cover some theory. Kidō, also known as the Demon Arts, is one of the four pillars of Shinigami training alongside Zanjutsu, Hakudo and Hoho. It is my responsibility to also tell you that Kidō is the greatest and most sacred of these arts.” he told them seriously although a twinkle of amusement in his eye and the slight upwards turn of his lips would let the more perceptive students know that this was meant in jest. “With the Demon Arts a great many things are possible from the simple creation of fire to reality defying powers considered heresy. Due to this one must learn not only how to project power but also how to control it and understand where the limits of said powers lie.”

Pausing to let his words sink in the Shinigami eventually continued. “Now as I am sure you have been taught the three special methods of casting spells. Eishōhaki, Nijū Eishō and Kōjutsu Eishō. Eishōhaki is to cast the spell without incantation, doing so is obviously very useful in combat but it robs the casting of power and so one must build their spiritual strength before being able to deliver fatal blows via this method. Secondly is Kōjutsu Eishō the ability to combine to incantations so as to summon two spells at once, such an ability lies only in the hands of the greatest masters. Thirdly is Nijū Eishō, the ability to recite an incantation after the casting to build up the power of the spell, this is most useful when you find your barriers under stress and must reinforce the Bakudō.”

He looked around at the students seeing some of the excitement die as they realised this wasn’t just a chance to hurl fireballs mindlessly for half an hour of fun. “Today I will teach you Eishōhaki. For this example we shall use Shakkahō which you should all be familiar with by now.”

“However, first, to instill in you the importance of why you should learn this technique can I have a volunteer please?”
Zenji Hatayama
Zenji Hatayama

Back to top Go down

Spellcraft 101 [Kazuma/Closed] Empty Re: Spellcraft 101 [Kazuma/Closed]

Post by Kazuma Nakere Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:04 am

Today's Kidō class was a bit different from the usual ones. The class had followed their instructor out to the yard where many wooden targets had been set up. Ah, that must have meant that today would be about casting the Kidō instead of merely studying. Kazuma enjoyed all of the Kidō classes, they were definitely the subject he was most adept with, but the practical classes were his favorite.

The oddest thing about today's class wasn't that they were outdoors, but their instructor himself! Instead of one of the usual instructors, a man Kazuma didn't know was here. He had short brown hair and was a bit taller than Kazuma, and once they got out into the yard he instructed the students to line up in front of the targets. Kazuma did as such, and the man finally introduced himself. He was Zenji Hatayama of the First Division. Hatayama? Ooh, they were being instructed by a noble today!

Zenji began the class by covering some of the basics of Kidō. Kazuma let out a soft chuckle when he called it the more important of the Shinigami arts. It was his favorite, but they were each important. Specifically, Zenji went over Eishōhaki, Nijū Eishō, and Kōjutsu Eishō. They were three methods of casting Kidō that Kazuma was familiar with, but not necessarily far along enough in his training to have ever attempted. If Zenji was going to be teaching the class how to use them today, then Kazuma has never been be more excited to have a substitute teacher!

Sure enough, Zenji wanted to teach the class Eishōhaki. Awesome! They would be using Shakkahō for their demonstrations, and that made sense considering it was basically the go-to Hado for most Shinigami. Zenji asked for a volunteer to step forward, so Kazuma immediately asked to be picked. Who wouldn't want to learn something like this first-hand?!

"I'll do it! I know Shakkahō well if that matters!"

Hopefully, Zenji would pick him for whatever demonstration he had planned. If not, Kazuma would just have to watch closely to whatever they did next.
Kazuma Nakere
Kazuma Nakere

https://bleachsakura.forumotion.com/t128-kazuma-nakere#646

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenji Hatayama Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:29 am

The nobleman smiled politely and gestured for the student to step forward. It was pleasant to see someone so young take initiative. Zenji had certainly never been such a soul during his days in the Academy, rather he had been part of the larger portion of the student body that preferred to step backwards and look down when the instructors asked for volunteers or answers.

“Thank you young man. Shakkahō will work fine for this demonstration.”

Clasping his hands behind his back he looked at the volunteer. May I have your name?” he asked.

Once Kazuma responded Zenji would turn back to the students and smile. “Kazuma here will help with the demonstration. I find being able to picture the advantages makes one pursue the finished product much quicker.” he explained.

Pointed to the side wall he nodded to Kazuma. “Could you take a position over there young man, I shall call when I am ready.”

Zenji taking a position opposite to Kazuma close to the other side wall made things easier. The courtyard wasn’t as wide as it was long, so the pair were closer than the students would be to the targets but this would do fine for the demonstration. Raising a hand to make sure he had Kazuma’s attention the nobleman shouted. “You may fire at me when ready young Kazuma. Full incantation Shakkahō when you are ready.” he yelled with a smile at a few gasps from the other students. It wasn’t everyday one was asked to literally attack their teachers nevermind a Nobleman of the Soul Society.
Zenji Hatayama
Zenji Hatayama

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuma Nakere Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:13 pm

When Zenji accepted Kazuma as a volunteer, the student pumped his fist in excitement. He stepped forward as his instructor let him know that Shakkahō would work fine and asked for his name. Even though this man was nobility, Kazuma had no shame for his name. After all, they were the people who had accepted him and taken him in when he was still a new soul.

"Alright! Name's Kazuma, Kazuka Nakere."

Zenji then told the class the purpose of this exercise, how it made the concept easier to understand with a physical demonstration. Zenji instructed Kazuma to move over near the wall as he moved to an opposite spot. Then, once in position, the man asked Kazuma to fire upon him with a full incantation Shakkahō. Wait, what? It was a strong spell, but surely this man knew what he was doing, right?

"Well, if you're sure about this, here goes!"

Kazuma began chanting the full verse for the Hado spell. It was one of the spells he had memorized during his time at the academy, so that part wasn't difficult at all. When it was finished, a crimson ball formed in the palm of his hand, which Kazuma launched as a beam of fire towards Zenji's chest.

"Hado 31: Shakkahō!"
Kazuma Nakere
Kazuma Nakere

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenji Hatayama Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:43 pm

Zenji simply nodded at Kazuma’s explanation. He watched the Hadō being formed and smiled in approval, a very good and efficient casting with a clear and well strongly spoken incantation.

“He’s quite something, how long did it take you to get that good?”

‘How about you give me a moment's peace and let me concentrate so we don’t both get disintegrated, okay?’ If a disembodied voice could glare at him he was fairly certain she was doing it right now.

He calmly watched the crimson ball tear across the empty space towards him. The Shinigami didn’t move and for a moment it looked like the fireball would crash into his defenseless form. When he spoke it was so calmly spoken that the students only just caught the words.

“Bakudō #81. Dankū

The translucent wall burst silently into life before him, a large rectangular barrier, which the mid-level Hadō slammed into. A concussive blast rang out across the courtyard after the initial strike but the barrier was completely unmarred. Dankū had been a little overboard, it was a defensive spell that could defend against up to Hadō 89 if performed properly.

Thanks to the small explosion Zenji was momentarily blocked by the dust kicked up by the impact. Raising one hand, yellow energy crackling around it as he prepared the next spell. “Bakudō #4. Hainawa.”. Zenji’s voice rang out clear as he brought the crackling hand back and cast it forward. The energy rope shot out to strike the student, wrapping around his body and limbs to immobilize him.

After letting the binding hold a few seconds, just to make sure all the students saw what had happened, he released the spell with a flicker of his fingers. The crackling yellow robe harmlessly evaporated with a slight glow before fading into nothing.

Smiling Zenji walked back towards the row of students and gestured for Kazuma to join him.
Zenji Hatayama
Zenji Hatayama

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuma Nakere Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:27 am

After firing the Shakkahō at Zenji, Kazuma watched eagerly to see what would happen next. This was all kinds of dangerous, but who was he to question an instructor? Though, as the man just stood there while the ball of flame rushed towards him, Kazuma couldn't help but feel anxious. Oh no, he couldn't be responsible for mangling an instructor! What would happen to his grades?!

Fortunately, Zenji was talented. Before the Shakkahō slammed into his body, Zenji softly activated a Kidō of his own, Dankū. Kazuma watched in awe as a shimmering barrier came into being between himself and his instructor, completely stopping the Shakkahō in its tracks while remaining unbroken. What a brilliant spell! Kazuma couldn't cast any of that caliber yet, but for this man to do so without even chanting?! It was magnificent! It took a moment for the dust to settle, but before it did Kazuma heard his instructor shout.

"Uh oh."

Hainawa, unlike Dankū, was a spell that Kazuma knew very well, and that meant he knew exactly what was coming. Sure enough, a rope of energy shot out from the dust cloud and wrapped itself around his body. Kazuma was trapped, held in place for a few moments in front of the whole class. It was probably pretty funny, and he had volunteered for this, so he didn't mind. Eventually, Zenji canceled the spell, causing the energy robe to fade away into nothing with a small glow.

"That was so cool!"

Zenji rejoined the rest of the students and signaled for Kazuma to rejoin them, so the student did as such. This demonstration had only served to make him even more excited to learn Eishōhaki! He couldn't wait to find all kinds of niche and useful ways to utilize the spellcasting technique.
Kazuma Nakere
Kazuma Nakere

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenji Hatayama Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:28 am

Zenji smiled warmly at the young man as he rejoined him and then he turned his attention to the rest of the class.

“As we saw Mister Nakere is a fine Kido Adept and, for those paying attention, his Spiritual Pressure is on par with my own and many other active Shinigami.” Zenji stated offhandedly to the shock of some of the students, he had just announced that Kazuma’s Spiritual Power was equal to that of fully graduated, even some veteran, Soul Reapers.

Clearing his throat to silence the whispering he continued. “So with that in mind I hope I have demonstrated why Eishōhaki is so important. Despite our similarities in terms of pure strength Mr. Nakere would hold no chance against me in a duel of the Demon Arts. The setting aside of the incantation allows one to cast spells at a vastly superior rate. If I had been more proactive I could have ended such a confrontation sooner, for example as soon as your opponent began their incantation...”

His hand came up, finger pointed at one of the targets, “Hadō #4. Byakurai”. The condensed blue spiritual energy blasted across the courtyard like a bolt of lightning to strike the center of a target, burning a small hole straight through the wood.

“You could easily immobilise, or dispatch, the target before they had a chance to finish their own spell.”

Pushing his sleeves together, his hands vanishing beneath the baggy clothing, the Shinigami nodded slightly. “Of course most of you will hopefully never have to seriously get in a fight with a fellow Soul Reaper. However this advantage carries itself to all forms of confrontation. Quick spells fired off in the middle of melee combat, a swift defense to a surprise attack or, as I can personally attest, when one is trying to protect themselves from a Hollow’s Cero.”

An internal grimace. That had been a horrific day but he was getting stronger, better, even now after the three swiftly cast spells he could feel his energies were still at a moderately good level. His spellcasting was becoming more efficient.

Clearing his throat again he continued. “Now line up. We shall be trying Shakkahō without incantation.”

Turning he walked away a little as he made room for the Students to line up along the firing line. “Remember. Build the Spiritual Power, will it to the location where you wish to form your spell, craft a strong mental image of the forming of the spell and what it will do then call out the name strongly, and clearly, while willing it to go forth.”

Zenji turned back to face the lined up students and nodded, they had even made neat rows behind one another as there wasn’t space for everyone to go at once. “When you are finished you will walk to the back of the line and prepare to go again when it is your turn. Do not step over the firing line no matter how safe you think it is.”

“In your own time...” Zenji shook his staff, it rang out loud as he did so. “... begin.”
Zenji Hatayama
Zenji Hatayama

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuma Nakere Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:47 pm

Hearing Zenji compliment Kazuma on both his Kidō usage and his spirit pressure made the student blush. He rubbed the back of his head and denied the claims, of course, but he was ecstatic on the inside. If Zenji was telling the truth and Kazuma really did have spiritual pressure on par with other Shinigami, then the rest of his time at the academy should be a breeze! He was still going to be putting his best foot forward, of course, but it was nice to hear the compliment nonetheless.

"Who, me? Aw, well, I dunno about that but thanks!"

Zenji silenced the class and continued to discuss Eishōhaki. In a real duel, Kazuma had no doubt that Zenji would come out triumphant, and that it would probably be fairly one-sided. Like he said and demonstrated with a Byakurai, he could have simply fired off his own spell while Kazuma was chanting and that would be that. Eishōhaki was truly such an advantage that Kazuma was sure his spellcraft would improve greatly once he learned it! And not only his spellcraft would improve, but other aspects of being a Shinigami would be easier with Eishōhaki as well. Zenji gave the example of using a quick Kidō in the middle of a melee confrontation, a perfect place to use such a technique.

Once that part of the lecture was over, Zenji had Kazuma and the other students line up in front of the targets. They were going to try Shakkahō without an incantation! Not everyone would be going at once due to the limited amount of targets, but Kazuma absolutely wanted to try his hand at Eishōhaki so he made sure to pick a line where he could go first. Zenji gave some advice on how to go about this procedure before finally shaking his staff as a signal to begin. Kazuma hadn’t really noticed the staff until just then, but wow was that thing loud! Was that his Zanpakuto? Everyone’s Zanpakuto had a different form, though most still kept a basic katana shape like Kazuma’s own.

Kazuma placed a hand on the handle of his Zanpakuto and took a breath. He knew that the Shinigami swords had spirits within them, but he had yet to hear the voice of his own. Still, it was a grounding experience. He was ready for some Eishōhaki practice! Zenji’s advice sounded good, so Kazuma followed it. He focused on the incantation words for Shakkahō but remained silent while letting the spiritual power rise within him. He knew what the spell looked like, and what it felt like, so now it was just a matter of letting it loose! Aiming his hand at the target, Kazuma visualized the Shakkahō forming and shouted it’s name.

The fiery ball formed in Kazuma’s hand and he launched it forward… but it wasn’t nearly as impressive as before. It managed to leave a little scorch mark on the target, but it was obvious that he still had some practice to do. Kazuma snapped and scoffed at the result and moved to the back of his line. He had to think now; what sort of things could he do to see some improvement in his results..?
Kazuma Nakere
Kazuma Nakere

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenji Hatayama Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:56 pm

Zenji stood with his hands behind his back observing the students. Truth be told he didn’t expect much more than a few fizzling sparks of light to be produced. Casting spells, and mid-level Hadō at that, without the incantation was no mean feat. In fact the First Division Shinigami was fairly certain that less than half of the Soul Reapers currently in service could even manage such a maneuver. It took a true adept of the Demon Arts to be capable of such a show of skill, although these conditions were admittedly more forgiving than a stress tested situation.

As predicted a lot of nothing happened, a few little sparks arcing a few feets before sizzling out or burning out on the ground, except a single fireball did indeed shoot across the entire length of the courtyard as well as making a noticeable impact on the target even if it didn’t destroy it.

“Who was that?” he thought although a suspicion was sitting at the back of his mind.

Glancing at the young man who was walking to the back of the line, the lively green hair making it easy to pick him out amongst the crowd, Zenji’s eyebrows shot up. Striding over to the boy he came up behind the student.

“Mr. Nakere?” he started to get the student’s attention. “Have you got experience with this technique?”

That would be one way to explain it however he shouldn’t have encountered it yet in the syllabus and the Nakere family name was no noble clan that Zenji had ever heard of. So where would he even have received the training. Had he read it and tried practicing on his own time? If that was the case then some punishment might be in order, it was a dangerous thing for the inexperienced, no matter how talented, to try and self-teach the Demon Arts to themselves.

Although the possibility existed that he was just a protege. After all Zenji knew of at least one other young man who had managed the technique on his first attempt although that had been a long, long time ago.
Zenji Hatayama
Zenji Hatayama

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuma Nakere Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:19 am

At the back of the line, Kazuma's attention was given mostly towards his thoughts. He didn't pay much mind to the people practicing around him because he was smart enough not to walk into a hazardeous area. He would just move when the person in front of him did, easily enough. This meant Kazuma had time for reflection!

Why hadn't his Shakkahō been powerful enough to destroy the target? Obviously, Eishōhaki was a technique that inherently lowered the power of Kidō... but Zenji had burned a hole straight through a target with a simple Eishōhaki Byakurai, so Kazuma should be able to manage a stronger Shakkaho! Maybe his mental image hadn't been strong enough? He had though about the words to the incantation, but maybe it would help to fully recite the spell internally before launching it. Yes, that sounded like something that might work!

Kazuma's attention was pulled away from his reflection when Zenji called out to him. The instructor asked if Kazuma had prior experience with Eishōhaki... Oh no, had he been watching? Sometimes certain instructors called out students when they made mistakes, but it always sucked when you were the one who was being called out and critized! He had hoped to have been impressive and seen as a good student for volunteering earlier, but maybe he already blew that chance with this substitude instructor...

"Wh- No, sorry, I didn't even break the target... I-I'll do better on the next one!"

Kazuma hoped Zenji wouldn't call him out any more, and he really did plan on doing better the next round. Though, oddly, it didn't seem like the line had moved too much.. but he would absolutely do better! He was already thinking of way to improve, it was just a matter of trial and error until he found out what worked!
Kazuma Nakere
Kazuma Nakere

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenji Hatayama Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:32 am

Zenji frowned slightly at the response and folded his arms as he contemplated the young man. Looking down at him he considered the student before deciding he was being quite truthful. ‘Prodigy it is then.’

“I’m sure you will, good luck.” he nodded.

Stepped back to allow the student to continue lining up he walked down the back of the line. Zenji observed the other students, pausing every so often to give advice to students and to reassure disappointed looking kids. Aside from Kazuma no one had managed to hit the target yet and barely any of them had created anything more than a flicker of light.

Arms crossed the Soul Reaper silently stared down the firing line watching their efforts. It was pretty nostalgic, and the Shinigami couldn’t help but recall his own years at the Academy, where each class brought with it new challenges, anxieties and worries.

‘Well except Hadō and Bakudō lessons.’ he silently admitted. He’d been top of the class when it came to both and had never really struggled with either.

Frowning he turned his gaze back to Kazuma and began wondering what else the kid was capable of and what he could be like once he graduated.

“Well there’s certainly one way to find out...”

Zenji smiled faintly. That was certainly true. Perhaps he would see just how far this boy’s skill reached.
Zenji Hatayama
Zenji Hatayama

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuma Nakere Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:54 am

The way Zenji responded… maybe he wasn't trying to pick on Kazuma, but was genuinely curious? Taking a look around the yard, Kazuma finally realized just where everyone else's progression was at. The target he had scorched was the only target that had been damaged. All the other students Shakkahō's were barely even forming! Zenji wasn't criticizing Kazuma, on the contrary; he had been surprised that his Shakkahō had succeeded! What a huge relief that was.

The student at the front of Kazuma's line managed to create a few glimpses of light before moving to the back of the line to give someone else a try. The next student in line similarly spent a while "charging" the spell before also only creating some flickering lights. When the last student in front of Kazuma stepped forward, he was worried that they'd be going down the same path, so he tried to offer a bit of advice.

"Make sure to really visualize the spell, see the red ball of energy forming in your hand."

Kazuma couldn't really tell if the student was taking his advice, but this time when the student shouted the name of the Kidō, a tiny orb of energy briefly formed in his hand. It didn't last long before dispersing, but the student seemed really happy about it and gave Kazuma a thumbs up when he moved to the back of the line.

Now it was Kazuma's turn to try the Eishōhaki a second time. He stepped up in front of the target and repeated the same steps from earlier. Pool the spiritual power, visualize the spell forming, aim his hands at the target, and…

The red ball of energy formed in his hand and spun forward once again. He was proud of it this time around, even though it didn't actually seem to be any stronger than the first time he attempted it. In fact, there even seemed to be less scorch marks than before. What had he done differently this time to make it less effective? Maybe his confidence caused him to make a mistake that went unnoticed? It was still impressive compared to the other students, sure, but that was no excuse for a decrease in power. Kazuma thought about this and pondered it internally as he moved to the back of the line.

Kazuma Nakere
Kazuma Nakere

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenji Hatayama Sun Jun 21, 2020 12:08 pm

Zenji watched the students with vague interest as they kept up their attempts. As long as no one hurt themselves then the man would consider today a great success, the idea of this session was only to introduce them to the principle of the technique afteral, he hadn’t actually thought anyone would successfully perform it. When Kazuma stepped up to take his second attempt the nobleman focused on him to see how well he would do a second time.

The energy seemed to form easily enough within the boy’s grasp and, after a few moments, it shot forward across the empty space to impact with the target. Despite it leaving less evidence of it’s force there was no doubt that Kazuma had gotten a strong feeling for the new high level technique.

“Soul King! If I don’t get my own training progressing soon I’m going to be saluting that boy in a few years.” he thought to himself with the snickering of his Zanpakuto ringing out in his mind.

The Hatayama Lord clapped his hands to get the attention of the class as the current row began to move back to allow the next to take their turns. “One more rotation.” he called. “Three attempts each then you will have to all prepare for your Zanjutsu class.” he’d been told to finish up early as the students would need nearly an hour to regain some stamina and to make their way to the Dojo at the other side of the Academy campus.

Zenji would let the students take their turns, this time in silence as he had already given them advice and wanted to see how they would adapt. This time a few students did manage to project energy but still Kazuma was the only one to actually hit the target.

Clapping his hands again he called out. “Alright that is all for today. Thank you all for your efforts today, I am most impressed by the current class of students. Continue to put forth this much effort and we shall have the finest Demon Art practitioners in the history of the Gotei.” he told them with a smile.

As the students filled out, some came over to bow and thank him to the man’s surprise, but when they began to leave he called out. “Mister Nakere. Please wait for a few minutes, I’d like to speak to you.”
Zenji Hatayama
Zenji Hatayama

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenji Hatayama Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:19 am

The Nobleman waited until the students had moved on before asking Kazuma to join him off to one side. The young man had shown great talent and Zenji didn’t want to allow that to go to waste or unnourished. Considering the poor quality of tuition he’d noticed during his visit at the Academy he’d rather noticed that the tutors were a poor shadow of what they had been in his day.

He gave the young man some advice about pursuing his studies in the Demon Arts as well as making an offer for him to visit the Hatayama Estate if he wished, Zenji could get him some access to the Library of the Clan for some further academic pursuits in Kido if he wanted.

Once he was done he told Kazuma to hurry on to prepare for the next class.

Zenji travelled across the department to the office of the Head of the Kido Department to have a quick discussion about the class, and to emphasise Kazuma’s talent, before informing the man that he’d be leaving the academy grounds to return to the First Division.

Upon returning to his own office an hour later the Nobleman decided to pen a report on his observations at the Academy for the Chief Administrator. Perhaps the Third Seat would take action to deal with the poor quality of tuition he'd observed at the academy although he wouldn't hold his breath.

//Thread End - Thread Partner Confirmed Inactive.
Zenji Hatayama
Zenji Hatayama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum