Bleach Sakura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Menagerie of Meridith

3 posters

Go down

The Menagerie of Meridith Empty The Menagerie of Meridith

Post by Meridith Thu Oct 27, 2022 5:55 pm

Hello. I have a stable of characters that I can write with you, here they are and where they're at, some ideas of threads and what I want.

Meridith - "I'll make this world a better place, even if nobody else wants me to."
She is a Quincy. She kills Hollows. She has met a non-hostile Hollow but she does not trust them. She is mistrustful of fellow Quincy. She hates Shinigami. She will likely be hostile to Shinigami she meets. Threads: I'll kick your Hollow's ass. I'll kick your Shinigami's ass. I'll argue, maybe, or be friends with, your human or Quincy. I'll get my ass kicked. I am not interested in finding a ~*nice*~ shinigami at this time. Find a reason for us to fight that doesn't rely on you being wholly in the right!

Kisho - "Are you kidding me? Is it really up to me to fix this shit?"
A slacker Shinigami who can't help but drag his ass over to help people in need. Maybe you need his help. Maybe you want to kill him. Maybe you don't want anything to do with him but you wind up crossing paths. Either way I can promise it'll be a real pain in the ass for him.

The Nothing - "D-don't make me fight you, I'm warning you...!"
A weird little Arrancar, evolved too soon. She is pretty meek, but hungry. She isn't prone to hunting on Earth, but might make a rare appearance. She's very new to her nature, and power. Not very formidable but a quiet determination. Shinigami to fight. Humans to be fascinated and try to eat. Hollow's...probably also eat, if she can.

Just looking to explore the concept, nothing concrete.

Sae - "The worlds better off without me, but I'm not going anywhere."
A yet unmade human! This human's power casually drains the life of living beings around her, stripping the life out of her surroundings ambiantly. She is only somewhat aware of her power, with no control, she left home. Was kind of a punk, is pretty anti-social and needs trouble to find her or someone to settle the score. Very likely she might have found her way on some Shinigami radar to be eliminated. A scrappy individual with a mean streak.
Meridith
Meridith

Meili Yan Baozhai and Fox like this post

Back to top Go down

The Menagerie of Meridith Empty Re: The Menagerie of Meridith

Post by Fox Fri Oct 28, 2022 6:29 pm

Try and eat me.
Fox
Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Meili Yan Baozhai Fri Oct 28, 2022 10:07 pm

Imma have to try and convince Meredith to help with some dangerous perfectly safe and reasonable experiments. Nothing too bad.
Meili Yan Baozhai
Meili Yan Baozhai

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum