Bleach Sakura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The State of The Worlds (Meta)

Go down

The State of The Worlds (Meta) Empty The State of The Worlds (Meta)

Post by Meridith Thu Oct 27, 2022 4:36 pm

Hello! I wanted to open up a thread to let us talk somewhere not on discord for what's going on within our setting! Specifically, with the gap in time for both site activity and a potential timeskip, what is the state of the world right now?

If it involves your character, if it's something you just think makes the setting more interested, or just to catch up others on some of the ic stuff you've been riffing, this thread is the place.

Some questions I had!

Who is in charge of the Seireitei?

How are the Shinigami doing?

What do the Shinigami think of Quincy these days?

Any captaincy upsets?

Have there been any significant mortal events?

Have spiritual matters become more mainstream?

What are the Quincy doing?

As I have a Quincy I was hoping to maintain the open antagonism between Quincy and Shinigami. I was thinking that perhaps the Quincy by and large chose to ignore any call to action from our active rabble rousers(players) leaving them as pariahs for endangering their people by acting.

The Shinigami, I hope, are pretty hostile to any active Quincy, now them being known as active entities, maybe even enough to warrant direct intentional action!

Beyond that, I didn't have a lot of thought on the matter, I know we have a lot of active Shinigami, what does everyone think?
Meridith
Meridith

Meili Yan Baozhai, Yuki Kameko and Reika Suzumei like this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum