Bleach Sakura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Under The Shadows Wing (Closed - Yuki/Meili)

2 posters

Go down

Under The Shadows Wing (Closed - Yuki/Meili) Empty Under The Shadows Wing (Closed - Yuki/Meili)

Post by Yuudai Oshiro Sat Sep 10, 2022 10:16 pm

Yuudai stepped through the end of the Senkaimon into the human world. He looked around at his surroundings to gauge where he was and if anyone was nearby. It seemed the area was deserted, not entirely unexpected as it was the evening time. The shinigami flipped open the tracker he brought with him and it blinked to life. He let out a deep sigh as  he looked at the screen, instead of showing two dots indicating precise locations of his targets there were two large circles. “Well, it has been four years, can’t expect them to be in perfect condition after being active for so long without maintenance.”

The shinigami closed the useless device and stored it away, glancing aground at the building around him. With a few quick flash steps he appeared on the roof of a convenience store. While this new ‘vantage’ point didn’t really help him view anything below, it would allow his targets to find him easier. He placed the small wooden box he was carrying down next to him, he didn’t want the peace offering getting damaged if this meeting started on the wrong foot.

Yuudai released his reitsu, stretching it out as far as he could let it before shouting into the night, “I know you’re there Yuki. You gunna come out and chat? Or should I eat all this cake by myself?”
Yuudai Oshiro
Yuudai Oshiro

Meili Yan Baozhai and Yuki Kameko like this post

Back to top Go down

Under The Shadows Wing (Closed - Yuki/Meili) Empty Re: Under The Shadows Wing (Closed - Yuki/Meili)

Post by Meili Yan Baozhai Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:03 pm

Meili gave a stretch as she walked into the break room of the convenience store. Living a life as a Human truly did suck, though after four years, she felt that she'd finally managed to fake it properly. A few weeks after her and Yuki had fled, she'd had her family forge documents of herself and Yuki's existence, with Meili having been given the existence of a rich businessman's daughter, one who'd lost their wealth and been forced to live a life of meager substance. Hence why she had been forced to work in a convenience store.

However, as the years progressed, and as her training progressed, along with her research, Meili had actually made something of herself. Originally, she had a hard time. Not because she was a Noble. No, despite the fact she had been a Noble in the Soul Society, she still knew the joy of manual labor. She fondly remembered her times working in the distilleries, helping lug barrels of the Baozhai Booze around. That was part of why she was much stronger than her tiny frame would suggest. No, what she'd had trouble with when first starting out, was the technology adaption. She had no idea how a lot of the Human technology worked, so she had to slowly work it out. But, eventually, she finally worked her way up, and was now one of the assistant managers of the convenience store.

She'd spent the day working, and was just getting ready to hand the keys off to one of the other assistant managers, before she felt a presence. This wasn't a Hollow's presence, and it wasn't the presence of a Quincy either. She'd gotten used to those. No...this was a Shinigami's presence, and that worried her, especially because she could feel that they were searching for something...or rather, someone. She gave a gentle smile to the assistant manager, acting friendly as she got her things ready, including the pack of Soul Candy she always kept on her person in case of emergencies. Wishing her coworker a good day, she put her coat on, pulling the pack of Soul Candy out while doing so and popping one into her mouth.

As soon as the candy made contact, her spiritual form separated from her Gigai. The Gigai knew the route home by heart, so Meili casually sent it off, as the now 20 year old young woman scanned the surroundings for what she had felt, before turning around and seeing a Shinigami that she didn't recognize. Not surprising, it has been four years.

"If you're looking for Yuki, you won't find her here, and she's not stupid enough to come looking for someone so obviously giving their signal away." No longer did she have the voice of a young girl, and instead her voice had the signature of a strong young woman, ready to lash out at a moment's notice, should the need arise.
Meili Yan Baozhai
Meili Yan Baozhai

Back to top Go down

Under The Shadows Wing (Closed - Yuki/Meili) Empty Re: Under The Shadows Wing (Closed - Yuki/Meili)

Post by Yuudai Oshiro Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:13 pm

Yuudai glanced around looking for the source of the response before spotting another Shinigami on the ground in fron tof the building he was stood on. She seemed familiar to him. Not in an acquaintance way, more that he’s seen an image of her regularly. Then it hit him, “Ah, Lady Baozhai. It seems we need to update the image we have of you on file.” He smiled warmly down to her.

“Forgive me, my rudeness. I forgot we have never met before, Lady Baozhai. I am Yuudai Oshiro of the Hatayama Clan, Fifth Seat of the Third Division. It is my job to apprehend troublesome individuals and organise the patrols around Soul Society. I am here to bring Yuki and yourself home. Sort of.” His smile faded slightly and he let out a sigh, “There was nothing I could do to undo the damage done to Yuki’s estate and Watari seems to still want you dead, for some reason. But we’ll circle back to that.”

The man stepped to the edge of the rooftop and leaned forward to look down at Meili proper, his smile returning, “I have, however, managed to reorganise the patrols to open an area in there Rukongai where you can stay unmolested by Watari’s minions.” He raised his hand with the container in it, “The cake is my way of apologising for taking so long. I hope the mortals haven’t been giving you too much trouble.”
Yuudai Oshiro
Yuudai Oshiro

Meili Yan Baozhai likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum