Bleach Sakura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scatterscales (Hollow)

2 posters

Go down

Scatterscales (Hollow) Empty Scatterscales (Hollow)

Post by Scatterscale Mon Jul 04, 2022 4:44 am

Hollow
Base

Scatterscales (Hollow) Dcafcc10

Source of image: Natalia Bouajram's Artstation

I D E N T I F I C A T I O N

Name: Scatterscale
Apparent Age: Non-applicable
Actual Age: 33 years

Eye Color: Solid Black
Height: 1 ft, 2 inches
Weight: 11 pounds
Mask Description: Scatterscale has a mask that looks similar to a skeletal butterfly's head, with a long, curled proboscis in place of a mouth.
Generalized Appearance: Scatterscale is a large butterfly with a metallic skeleton-like body. Their wings are mottled green-blue and orange, and highly reflective.
Spiritual Pressure Analysis: Scatterscale has a very faint pressure, with hardly any 'weight' behind it. However, it has an overwhelming scent of rotting flesh.

Overall Personality: Despite appearances, Scatterscale is rather intelligent. With a morbid personality suiting a Hollow, Scatterscale acknowledges that theyre essentially a scavenger; due to their size and lack of physical prowess, they feed exclusively on blood, viscera and spiritual constructs. They believe it is because of this that they were able to nurture their intellect since they did not need to expend energy becoming more powerful.

Positive Traits: Due to their size, Scatterscale is nearly harmless compared to other Hollows. Additionally, unlike other Hollows, Scatterscale feels no compulsion to hunt or grow in power. Scatterscale is also relatively intelligent, capable of communication though they do not possess an extensive vocabulary.
Negative Traits: Scatterscale is first and foremost a scavenger, and as such the stench of rot sticks to their wings. They also have a habit of wondering about the flavor of other beings. Most vexing, however, is that they appear to be able to make a type of wax or honey from stolen spiritual pressure and viscera thst the hollow uses to build nests. However, this wax and honey has an extremely offensive odor and the nests are quickly abandoned when discovered.

Loyalties: Scatterscale is a coward who has no strong ties to others except when they can secure the Hollow a source of food.

Goals: Scatterscale is not dissimilar from other insects: their only true goals are to survive and eventually procreate. All they do is in an effort to achieve these two goals.

Habits: Scatterscale is a scavenger and can be frequently seen in the aftermath of another Hollow's rampage. However, they are also a return feeder: should they find an ideal food source theyre almost guaranteed to come back for more. Most annoyingly is that they will build large nests out of a foul smelling substance near their food sources.

B A C K G R O U N D

Snapshots
33 years ago: formation and birth
12 years ago: achieves consciousness
2 years ago: achieves a sense of self

Overarching History
They awoken twelve years ago. They lived before then, but they dont remember those times. Their earliest memory was a sense of danger. A huge creature with a skull for a face was fighting a smaller black creature with a long claw that wasnt part of its body.
As the two creatures fought, all they could think was that they needed to flee before getting caught up in the battle. If one died, perhaps they could return later to feed on the body.
However, when they returned, neither creature was there.

Some time later, they learned the big creature was a Hollow, not unlike themselves. The smaller creature was a Shinigami. The two species hated one another. But that battle did not concern them. All they cared about was to feed.

Over time they learned many things. For instance, they discovered that they were an anomaly among Hollows. This was due to a handful of reasons, but chief among them was simply because of a course difference between themselves and Hollows as a whole.

For Hollows were, as a rule, very individualistic. But they were not. They were many, a swarm working together as one being. They were, they knew, the collective hatred of legions of insects wiped out by humanity. This truth they knew.

They were a swarm, legion, many, but they existed as a single entity. In all their time, they had yet to meet another exactly like themselves.

As they looked out across the white sands, they spoke, a multitude of tiny hums, buzzes and chirps working in concert.

"I must propagate."

H O L L O W // P O W E R
escamas de panacea
Scales of Panacea

Hollow Ability:Not yet learned:
The scales and dust shed by Scatterscales have a variety of unique effects based on their diet. For example, the blood of a Spiritual Being with a strong affinity to fire can cause the scales to become explosive, while the blood of a healer can make the scales have antidotal effects.

STATS & SKILLS
SPENT XP/TOTAL XP
1,000/1000

STATS
Reiatsu 108 (580 XP)
Power 15
Control 25
Agility 34
Durability 34

SKILLS
Evolution Beginner (30 exp)
Ferocity Basic (90 exp)
Cero None (0 XP)
Sonido Basic (90 XP)
Custom- Consumption Aprentice (210 exp)- this skill reduces the amount of Spiritual Energy required to sustain a Hollow. Higher levels mean the Hollow must consume less to feel satiated.

Last edited by Scatterscale on Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:44 pm; edited 3 times in total
Scatterscale
Scatterscale

Back to top Go down

Scatterscales (Hollow) Empty Re: Scatterscales (Hollow)

Post by Zenji Hatayama Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:12 am

Okay so I've read through your character and I think they look super interesting - just a few things before I can approve it.

• Hollow Power - Looks super cool to me but just for clarity the Hollow won't have their first power until they request and are approved for the first release. At this point Staff will review the mechanical impact and give you feedback or approve it.
  • Skills - I think you mean apprentice rather than advanced. Also I believe you have overspent, 210+210+60+30=510 not 500. Can you please review this section.
  • Custom Skill - Considering the current limbo state of the site I'm not in any position to permanently approve your custom. In the meantime I'm going to say go ahead and use it since it doesn't look unreasonable to me but, in the future, when a mechanics focused Staff member is active it may be re-reviewed. If that's suitable then just carry on for now.

If you've any questions or I've made any mistakes just message me on discord - I am called Blue on the site discord server.

If you have no questions just update and tag me then I can come in and approve.
Zenji Hatayama
Zenji Hatayama

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenji Hatayama Tue Jul 05, 2022 3:27 pm

Thanks for updating that! Just a quick note you've spent all your XP (580 on Rei and 420 on skills) so can you update the Spent/Total part please.

Otherwise:
Scatterscales (Hollow) F9u03XUm

Zenji Hatayama
Zenji Hatayama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum