Bleach Sakura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stepping Out Into The Light [Experience Request]

2 posters

Go down

Stepping Out Into The Light [Experience Request] Empty Stepping Out Into The Light [Experience Request]

Post by Meridith Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:51 pm

Threads:
Struggle in Vain
On The Town
Feeding the Flame
Convalescence

Your Story:
Meridith begins play as this determined albeit it meek hunter of Hollow's. She's been settled in Japan for a little bit now, fighting monsters but doing it in the dark. Through Struggle in Vain to On the Town we see here struggle against this fear of Shinigami coming in the dark, the fluttering at the curtain before the reaper's blade descends as it's mentioned in Feeding The Flame.

From there she is forced to confront the thing she is most afraid of, the Shinigami and the fear of her hunting getting other people hurt. This moment crystalizes in the attainment of her true Spiritual Weapon in Feeding the Flame as she resolves to face the Shinigami who once hunted her people.

Convalescence serves as the denouement, she is given the chance to turn from this path but in realizing Yuki may still be alive she resolves that it changes nothing, that she done hiding and intends to find others like her willing to come out of the shadows.

No feedback necessary unless you'd like to.
Meridith
Meridith

Back to top Go down

Stepping Out Into The Light [Experience Request] Empty Re: Stepping Out Into The Light [Experience Request]

Post by Bill Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:05 pm

I don't know why I left this so long considering I've read all the threads but I guess I had to refresh myself. HereWeGo.Jpg

We begin at five stars and add or remove based on notable additions or glaring omissions.
+0 - Writing -
+1 - Story -
+1 - Growth
+0 - Impact

Congrats! This is a solid 7 STAR request! Go ahead and link this post to your profile and redeem for

4 Threads x 7 Star Rating = 600 EXP!

I'm probs bein' lax here but  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ you write pretty.
Bill
Bill
Admin

https://bleachsakura.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum