Bleach Sakura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The assassin's night out (OPEN)

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The assassin's night out (OPEN) Empty The assassin's night out (OPEN)

Post by Azalea Algalriarept Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:06 pm

Karakura Town. Peaceful, quaint, a friendly community where neighbors waved to one another and children played in the park with friends they'd known since birth. Like any city, of course there was crime, but it was significantly more petty than other cities. Robberies and the occasional traffic accident.

Azalea Algaliarept, however, knew of a darker side to this peaceful town. Spirits and monsters walked among the mortals unseen, assassins lurked in the dark of night... Alright, it was one assassin and she was currently standing outside a cafe directly under a street lamp.

Azalea's signature Gothic Lolita look was markedly different from what most pedestrians here wore, but as it was nearly eleven at night, few people were on the street anyway. With her black frilly dress and silver suitcase held her right hand and a parasol in her left, she stared hard at the door in front of her.

Hours: 9:30 AM - 10:30 PM, SUN-SAT the sign said. She was twenty minutes late, it seemed. A frown formed on her face briefly before being replaced by a small smile. If only that man had just stayed in the hotel room instead of getting into the elevator... Of course he ran. The stupid ones always ran. She'd wasted precious time climbing through the elevator shaft to escape after doing the job.

Which led to the present. Her favorite cafe was closed for the night. She always came to Kawaī Neko no Neko after a job. It was the only cafe in Karakura where diners could play with cats while they drank their tea and ate cookies.

Dissatisfied, Azalea turned on her heel, parasol spinning. Maybe there was another cafe open. Not that they'd be as good as Kawaī Neko no Neko...
Azalea Algalriarept
Azalea Algalriarept

Back to top Go down

The assassin's night out (OPEN) Empty Re: The assassin's night out (OPEN)

Post by Yuki Kameko Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:54 pm

It is uncanny.

Remarkable.

I don't remember ordering a gigai.

She has a kinder look than you do. This one is also a hair taller.

What?

The ears really don't count.

They do so!

Missing the same eye. Same eye color. Same hair color. Though her hair is much neater.

The little wolf sniffed at the air. She stood across the street atop a light post, arms crossed over her chest. This Human had murdered another earlier in the night. Already Yuki had tended to the soul. But she had been curious and there hadn't been any Hollows nearby.

She smells Human. I don't think it is a gigai. It's moving on its own.

It also has a better fashion sense.

What is with you tonight?

I am very bored. Also you should kill her.

I was wondering when that was going to come up. Why?

It looks like you. I don't like it. I don't trust it. You should kill it.

The Shinigami crouched down, narrowing her gaze. What was she doing here? She just stood outside the shop. Of course it did look closed. Perhaps she was planning on breaking in? Or maybe she was going to kill another Human.

It was entirely possible that she could see Yuki, in which case she might be targeted. But it didn't really bother her at this point. Within the past year she had met her fair share of spiritually aware Humans. Some had tried to kill her. Others had been pretty relaxed. And while she wouldn't mind a fight tonight she was more in the mood to kick back and enjoy herself.

Maybe we could be friends.

Why?!
Yuki Kameko
Yuki Kameko

Back to top Go down

Post by Reika Suzumei Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:38 pm

This just doesn’t feel right.

You asked for it.

Well, it was only natural.

Then stop complaining about it.

You’re really impossible sometimes.

I know.

The redhead shook her head as her spirit laughed in amusement from Reika having to use a gigai for the first time. Such a pain.

Reika hadn’t been in the human world in quite some time - since the academy in fact. Finally, she was free to set out on her own and enjoy all the sights and sounds that the human world had to offer! Certainly, in the day was the time the humans flourished in numbers, but the night was when the world came to life and the hollows came out to play with their unsuspecting prey.

Your little friend is here.

Friend?

The wolf.

Reika raised a brow as she landed on a rooftop, quickly scanning around to find Yuki. There she was on a light post, crouched down like she was ready to pounce on her prey. Looking down at the streets, all she could see was an odd assortment of humans carrying on with their lives. Odd. Maybe should pop on over and see what’s up. It’d be nice to spend a little time catching up since their little drinking spree.

With a swift jump, the redhead landed behind Yuki and looked over her shoulder with curiosity. “Whatcha looking at?”

You’re an idiot.

Reika Suzumei
Reika Suzumei

Back to top Go down

Post by Azalea Algalriarept Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:55 pm

Azalea spun her parasol over her shoulder, the fanciful umbrella not accomplishing much considering it was nighttime. However, Azalea lowered it slightly, hiding her face. She was being watched, or at least, there was somebody in the area that she didn't see on the street. In the windows? No, all these stores were closed for the night, their owners likely asleep already.

Then on the roofs? Possibly. But where? Why? Humans didn't have any reason to be climbing up on the roofs at night. Maybe it was one of those monsters. Well, if it was, she'd simply beat it to death. Without Kawaī Neko no Neko she was in a foul mood. Not that it was easy to tell from her leisurely pace or the gentle smile on her face.

Azalea continued walking along the sidewalk at a calm pace. But as she walked, she used one hand to briefly open her suitcase, fetching out what appeared to be a flashlight based on its size and shape.

It did server that function, too. Though in reality it was Azalea's custom collapsible spear, the four foot polearm fitting neatly within the thirteen inch long flashlight's handle.
Azalea Algalriarept
Azalea Algalriarept

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuki Kameko Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:07 am

So focused had Yuki been that she didn't even realize that Reika was nearby! It didn't help either that she was currently in a gigai. They tended to have a different scent. And perhaps she should have been able to hear her friend's approach, but at the moment she had been quite focused.

Ears straightened out, entire body tensed, even her tail fluffed up! But then the voice registered and she quickly settled down, turning to look upon a familiar face. "Ah. Reika. Hello. It is nice to see you. You surprised me."

Almost fell flat on your face!

Her heart was still pounding a little harder within her chest. To say that she was surprised was a little bit of an understatement. She removed her right hand from her blade, having shifted to her weapon on reflex. That could have ended poorly! But she could let her guard down around Reika. There wasn't any need to distrust a friend.

She returned her gaze to the woman, tail briefly pointing in her direction. "That Human. She looks very much like me. It is baffling. Initially I wondered if it might be a gigai of some sort. Also it killed another Human earlier. I was curious so I thought I would follow it. Observe it."

Make friends with it?

Oh, yes, sure, go ahead and say that. It will work out just fine.

"Make friends with it, perhaps."

For fucks sake!

"Ah. Its moving. Come."

With that she hopped to the next light post! And the next! If the woman could see her then that would probably be a little strange, admittedly. Then again if Reika was in a gigai then she could most certainly be spotted. Oh well. She could cross that bridge when she reached it.
Yuki Kameko
Yuki Kameko

Back to top Go down

Post by Reika Suzumei Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:31 am

Reika didn’t expect to be in a chase tonight, especially not in a gigai. She couldn’t help but sigh and rub her head as Yuki suddenly took off after the woman she had been watching over. There was no way that the redhead could possibly follow after her in a gigai, that’d attract way too much attention and get them spotted. Having to move quickly, she leaped to the rooftop of the Neko no Neko and popped a gikon into her mouth, expelling her from the body.

“Damn it. Gotta play catch up.” She looked back to the gigai. “Be good.”

Hopping from the cafe to the light post, the redhead couldn’t help but wonder why the world Yuki would want to make friends with a human out of nowhere. The woman couldn’t possibly even see them! Now she found herself hopping behind Yuki, watching, waiting for something to happen.

What in the world is she planning to do?

I don’t know. I don’t like it though.

It’s certainly made this night a bit more interesting.

Agreed.

“You sure this is wise?” She whispered to Yuki.
Reika Suzumei
Reika Suzumei

Back to top Go down

Post by Azalea Algalriarept Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:44 am

Azalea held her flashlight out, shining its light in front of her. Its pale white glow was harsher than the yellow light given off by the streetlamps. As the young assassin passed by yet another closed cafe, she turned around the corner, ducking into an alley as if that had been her objective all along.

When she did, she killed the light and melted into the shadowy recesses of the alleyway. Azalea crouched there, ten paces from the street, facing the way she'd come. Her spear slid from the flashlight with a soft pneumatic hiss. Her single red eye stared at the street, waiting to see if anyone followed her. Of course, she was always keeping her senses sharp in case somebody came from above.

Had a former employer hired somebody to tie up loose ends and off her? Or was it a business rival come to snuff out the competition. The idea that it could be an acquaintance of tonight's target crossed her mind but she dismissed it. That scum certainly didn't have any friends with an IQ high enough to actually follow someone. Those types of men were the kind who would open fire the moment they heard a noise, like those American films.

Azalea didn't see the appeal of firearms. Cowardly weapons. The point of killing was to feel the kill. The sensation of flesh giving away to steel, bones snapping under pressure. The metallic scent of blood in her nose. Lately, her targets only ever smelled of fear, booze and piss. Maybe it was time to move to a new location.
Azalea Algalriarept
Azalea Algalriarept

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuki Kameko Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:56 am

Unfortunately for her friend Yuki didn't really take into account the slow speed of a gigai. She just didn't use them herself. What need was there to blend in with Humans who couldn't see a Shinigami in the first place? Then again blending in was more of a second division thing. Still, perhaps she should give it a shot someday.

But right now it only slowed them down. At least the Human wasn't running. Reika easily caught back up. Perhaps they hadn't been noticed?

"It might become dangerous. If it does, well, there are two of us. But it is entirely possible that she cannot even see us" she replied, also in a whisper. "In any case it would be good to keep alert. Be prepared to fight."

Still, she had to investigate this. It was just too weird for her to leave alone. And so when the woman disappeared around a corner and into a dark alleyway Yuki jumped right on down to the sidewalk, landing at the entrance. The wolf took a few sniffs at the air, slowly turned her gaze, and finally settled it upon one spot within the darkness. She couldn't see the woman, but the blood of this Human's earlier prey was a simple thing for her to track.

Can you see me, Human?

The blood. Spill its blood!
Yuki Kameko
Yuki Kameko

Back to top Go down

Post by Reika Suzumei Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:15 am

Reika nodded at Yuki’s words, her left hand firmly gripping her sheath. This was all sorts of risky business, going into the complete darkness, hunting for someone who might as well be wearing a complete black jumpsuit at this point. Even from this vantage point, there was no clear way of visually tracking the woman they were after.

This is ridiculous.

I trust Yuki.

The redhead jumped down, staying just out of the alleyway, watching her friend entering into the darkness. A slight chill went down her spine as the wolf was engulfed in the darkness. It was stupid - there was nothing to fear.

It’s just a human. Just a human. Just a human.

Humans were nothing compared to hollows, so why was this situation causing her to be on edge? Maybe it was how serious her friend was carrying herself, as if on the hunt for some prey. She couldn’t help but put her hand on her blade, preparing to draw it if things suddenly went south. Trust - Reika had to trust in Yuki. Whether she liked it or not, they were now partners in this crazy scenario.
Reika Suzumei
Reika Suzumei

Back to top Go down

Post by Azalea Algalriarept Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:28 am

In the dim light that barely penetrated the alley, Azalea's spear glinted as she saw a girl approach. "Why are you following me? Did Tekei send you?" Azalea asked in a level, mono-tone voice.

She remained crouched, hiding her body within the shadows, but she raised the tip of her spear enough so it glinted from the darkness. A casual warning, that was all. Between colleagues, a professional courtesy if you would. 'I knew you were there, I'm armed and ready for you' she said with her actions.

The young murderess strained her eye, trying to make out the figure's facial features. But since she, the figure was definitely female, had her back to the light her face was in darkness too. "If you're hoping for an easy mark, just keep going. You will find that I'm more than you can handle."

Azalea prided herself on her speed. With it, she'd impaled a great number of murders, con-men and would-be politicians on her spear before they knew what was coming. As a general rule, she only took jobs where the target had it coming. If not her, some other knife would have ended their life eventually.
Azalea Algalriarept
Azalea Algalriarept

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuki Kameko Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:38 am

She can see you.

Of course.

Kill her! She is armed!

That was true. Her ears stood up straight, tail leveled off behind her, prepared to offer whatever balance she might need during a fight. But she wasn't here to fight. Curiosity had pulled her this far. That and a desire to try something new: talking.

"I do not know who this Tekei is that you speak of. Nor do I know who you are."

Perhaps she had made one mistake here: she had been trying to stalk the woman. Like prey. That was a little rude, wasn't it? And so she lowered her head slightly in a bow.

"I must apologize, Human. I did not mean to frighten you. Normally your kind cannot see us. I am Yuki Kameko. It is nice to meet you. I must ask you to lower your weapon, lest you force me to draw my own."

What if she had started off her meeting with the other Humans in this way? This was a good chance for her to try it out. Avoid fighting. Just talk. Learn about one another. Become friends! And if she did end up attacking, well, Yuki was pretty confident in her own abilities.
Yuki Kameko
Yuki Kameko

Back to top Go down

Post by Reika Suzumei Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:18 am

Aw jeez, they’re talking.

Reika could hear their voices interrupting the silence in the alley. That had to be good. No sudden movements or the striking of weapons. She could for the moment let out a sigh of relief before making her way into the alley, just missing the glint of the weapon in Azalea’s hand. With careful steps, she moved close to Yuki, her hand still on the hilt of Boreas.

“And I’m Reika.” She spoke cheerfully. “We don’t mean you any harm. My friend here is just a little curious about ya.”

Every fiber in her body was screaming at her to get out of that alley. Tight quarters, only two exits unless you count going up to the rooftop. This definitely wasn’t the place someone would want to be in if a fight did break out between the trio.

You’re learning.

“Let’s go ahead and shine some light so you at least know who you’re talking to.”

Using kido, Reika called forth a small orb of light, just dim enough to case light on the trio without causing unwanted eyes from the street to peer into their little meeting. Reika flashed a soft smile to the human. “See, we’re not monsters.”

Oh, yes. Just show a possible enemy who you are and blow any advantage you had.

I’M TRYING TO HELP YUKI!

And you’re a fool for doing it.

Last edited by Reika Suzumei on Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Reika Suzumei
Reika Suzumei

Back to top Go down

Post by Azalea Algalriarept Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:44 am

Azalea very slowly got to her feet. She took a couple steps closer, just enough to leave the shadows and be visible. Her lightweight spear was still extended, but she'd lowered the tip down. She was roughly the same height as the two... Spirits? One had animal ears, and as far as Azalea knew, Spirits weren't much for cosplay.

Perhaps she was the Spirit of Karakura's River? It was plausible. She was exactly an expert on what spirits lived in Karakura. Normally she avoided any of them. Killing people was her job; talking to them after was like unpaid overtime.

"If... Tekei didn't send you... And you're not after my position. I suppose I should ask what you want with me. I am Azalea Algaliarept. You are... Spirits?" Azalea's experience with Spirits was pretty limited by design. Most simply lamented their fates, and rarely left the place they were attached to. But these ones followed her for several blocks. To be fair, the River was nearby. Maybe she was a River Spirit.
Azalea Algalriarept
Azalea Algalriarept

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuki Kameko Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:10 am

Now that she was up close Yuki could really get a good look at the girl. It was somehow even more uncanny at this distance. She introduced herself by another name so the idea that this might be a gigai was out of the question. Well, for the most part. But she really did smell like a Human.

"Not exactly. We are Shinigami. Our job is to assist the dead in passing on to the next life and to protect mortals from other spiritual creatures. As for what I want? I was simply curious. We look very much alike and I mistook you for something else. Also I was wondering why you slew the other Human."

And there it was, Yuki's infamous honesty. Not that there was a reason to lie to this woman regardless. She could see them and only other spiritual Humans might believe her story. Also lying in general was just rude. That was no way to make friends.

Ah. Speaking of which.

Don't you dare.

"I was also looking to ascertain whether or not we could be friends."

Come on. This is so awkward! So cringey! Just kill her and be done with it all!

Yuki looked to Reika, flashing the Shinigami a thumbs up! All was well! So far, anyway. Awkward, perhaps, but still fine! She really could use some more work on this sort of thing, but then that was partially why she was here now, wasn't it?
Yuki Kameko
Yuki Kameko

Back to top Go down

Post by Reika Suzumei Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:16 pm

Things seemed to be going a bit better - at least the woman lowered her weapon. Although it’d be a lot better if she had put the thing away completely, it was a start. Now that Reika could actually get a better look at the human, she took notice of the similarities that the human had with her friend. An oddity for sure, though the human lacked Yuki’s fashion sense. Who in their right mind could fight in something so frilly?

Imagine you in something like that.

Shut. It.

Yuki gave the human the rundown of what they were and then gave the kicker about friendship, giving Reika a thumbs up. The shinigami seemed quite pleased saying that line that the redhead couldn’t help but flash a smirk and return the gesture while internally she was cringing. Despite all appearances, Yuki was dork, just like herself. That was reassuring.

“She’s right. We’re not here to fight. Just a simple meet-and-greet.”
Reika gestured to Azalea’s spear. “Y’know, without meeting the pointy end of your weapon.”

Smooth.

The redhead could definitely go without Boreas adding in his two cents. “I’m Reika by the way.”

Last edited by Reika Suzumei on Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Reika Suzumei
Reika Suzumei

Back to top Go down

Post by Azalea Algalriarept Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:55 pm

Azalea slowly blinked at the Spirits. 'Shinigami' was an unfamiliar word. She assumed they were some subspecies of Spirit then. Like the monsters. That was logical. They were articulate at least. Maybe they were some higher form of Spirit in that case.

Azalea tilted her head slightly to the side. Her bangs shifted enough to partially reveal the gnarled mass of scar tissue where her left eye should be. It was a mixture of angry red and pale white flesh, obviously a wound from when she'd been significantly younger. Despite the confused headtilt, Azalea's gentle smile never left her face.

"The human? Oh, him. I was working; I was hired by others to deliver a message." Of course, that message hadn't been to her victim, but rather his employers. Message being that she could find them, anywhere.

"Friend... I don't have any." Azalea stated. But, she flipped her spear around her wrist, causing the four-foot weapon to shrink with a hiss, the shaft condensing down until she held her flashlight properly. Her single eye looked at the one called Reika. She looked human enough. But her friend was clearly not, the one called Yuki. "Is she... your superior?"
Azalea Algalriarept
Azalea Algalriarept

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuki Kameko Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:20 pm

See? She thinks I am doing a fine job.

Reika was certainly good at making jokes. Wait, was that a joke? It was certainly fact, but it seemed like it might have a comedic edge to it. Jokes could also be factual. Probably.

She did feel a little bad for this Human. Obviously she too had been through a lot. Yuki did start to wonder how similar their lives might have been thus far. Did she also lose her parents? Was it also her fault? Did she perhaps face intense discrimination here on Earth?

So many good questions for friendship building!

This woman was an assassin. Or something similar. It was an interesting field, although one she couldn't quite agree with on most occasions. Then again this one used a spear. It was personal. Focused. Difficult to kill unwarranted civilians. She could at least appreciate that.

She also lacks friends.

Really don't need two of you around. Just kill her. Leave her. I don't care at this point.

Yuki looked to Reika again. "We are friends. Technically we might be of similar rank as well. But, more importantly again, friends."

With a self-assuring nod she returned her attention to the Human. "I understand your plight all too well. I too have difficulty making friends. I am however trying to work on that. Perhaps we could help you with it. Drinking and feasting is a good way to do this. Also sharing a bath."

Is this your plan for everyone you meet?

So what if it is?

No. Yuki, no. No. You can't just-! No!
Yuki Kameko
Yuki Kameko

Back to top Go down

Post by Reika Suzumei Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:51 pm

It was a sad state of affairs when the young woman showed off an ancient wound. The mere sight of it was enough to feel sympathy pains in Reika’s eye. To add to that, Azalea had no friends. This all seemed like a story that could write itself out. The redhead couldn’t help but shake her head at everything that was unfolding before her.

Superior?

That was a funny notion on its own. Reika being in command of someone else wasn’t even a thought in her mind. There wasn’t a chance the Gotei would promote her to a position of power! “She’s right. Just friends.”

These two seemed a bit out of water when it came to trying to be friends. Feasting, drinking, and baths? This wasn’t the spirit world, unless Yuki happened to have a gigai hidden around here, it wasn’t going to happen tonight. Reika couldn’t help but lean down to her friend and whisper to her. “Even if she agreed, wouldn’t you need a gigai to enjoy their food? I’m no expert on how things work in this world…”

You really are useless.

At least I’m trying.
Reika Suzumei
Reika Suzumei

Back to top Go down

Post by Azalea Algalriarept Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:56 pm

Azalea looked at the Shinigami Spirit, Yuki. "A bath? Are you trying to get me naked and seduce me?" she questioned, her voice still flat. Did that ruin her joke? Possibly. She didn't really talk much to others. Her employers were scum, after all. Her targets as well. Not the kind of people she'd want to befriend.

Though, who knows about these two either. Shinigami could be anything as far as she knew. Wouldn't it therefore not be strange if these two were as bad, or worse, than her targets? No, it wouldn't be.

"Do Spirits even need... to eat? And anyway... the cafes are closed. I can't get my tea..." Azalea lamented. Was a smile the correct expression for that? No, probably not. Oh well.

Azalea knelt to retrieve her parasol and suitcase, though she did not put away her flashlight. She turned to the one named Reika. She seemed the more level-headed of the Spirits. "We should get off the streets... In case anyone comes. I have an apartment... nearby."
Azalea Algalriarept
Azalea Algalriarept

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuki Kameko Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:33 pm

To be honest Yuki hadn't really attempted it before. Could they even consume Human food? Or alcohol? Could they react with the world itself?

"We move around freely. I feel the ground beneath my feet. Occasionally we fight Humans. While I have not yet attempted it I believe that we should be able to enjoy their food without a gigai. It is a good thing to test, actually."

And so it was settled! At least it was in her mind. They would attempt to feast and drink! It was an interesting question none the less. Could a Shinigami punch a Human and still not enjoy the strawberries grown in this realm?

"Seduce?"

For a moment the wolf was left baffled. Where did she get such an idea from? But then it clicked! Yes, it was completely normal to assume such a thing if someone asked you to get naked! Perhaps she should choose her words more carefully in the future. But then they had been honest words.

"Do you not enjoy open air baths here on Earth?"

Wait. No. Her bath was an open air bath. People gave them other names too. What was it again?

Not everyone is loaded.

Everyone should have access to such a thing! There was another name for it though! I swear! Ah! Yes!

"Springs? Hot springs?"

That had to be it. She nodded once. "We do get hungry. Although I must admit that I am not entirely certain about the answer to that question." Ah yes. The life of a noble. She hadn't really needed to worry about such things. It actually embarrassed her a little.

A Human's living quarters! She had not had the chance to thoroughly explore such a space! Well, at least, not off-duty. But then typically while on duty she had other concerns to focus upon. Like Hollows.
Yuki Kameko
Yuki Kameko

Back to top Go down

Post by Reika Suzumei Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:19 pm

Reika could help but blush at the sudden accusation. This was all too much to handle. A noble trying to talk to the common folk was like mixing oil and water. Their worlds were far enough apart or in this case, literally apart. The redhead put her free hand on top of Yuki’s head and sighed.

“Yuki, you’re a dork. I have a lot to teach you about us regular people.” Reika looked at Azalea. “I can help translate for her at your apartment. And for the Soul King’s sake, no one is trying to seduce anyone here!”

This was rather awkward and unfounded. Was what they were going to do even legal in the Soul Society - associating with humans in such a close and personal manner, being their friends? They were stepping into uncharted waters or at least Reika was. There was no telling what all Yuki had been getting up to in the world of the living.
“I suppose I better go get my gigai.” The redhead sighed as she removed her hand from Yuki’s head. “Go on, I’ll follow along shortly.”
Reika Suzumei
Reika Suzumei

Back to top Go down

Post by Azalea Algalriarept Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:05 pm

Azalea reopened her parasol, holding it low over her head. Though it covered half her face, it wasn't much of a blindspot; or rather, it covered up her blindspot. As the redhead made to leave, Azalea slowly approached the one called Yuki, stopping just outside arm's reach.

"I... Can't make eye contact with you like this." Aza said slowly, feeling a faint blush cross her cheeks. It was considered rude not to look someone in the eye when talking to them. "My apologies, Shinigami Spirit."

Aza, however, didn't turn her head and instead focused her eye on the Spirit's visage. Being too close to actually see the other's crimson eye, Azalea instead took in the young looking Spirit's black hair, similar to her own. Her jaw, like a mirror of Azalea's own. The girl's skin was pale, but only a few shades darker than Azalea's. Azalea took in her slender neck and shoulders, then her eye went slightly lower.

Azalea's mouth twitched upward slightly. "I win." She said softly, sticking out her own meager chest.
Azalea Algalriarept
Azalea Algalriarept

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuki Kameko Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:23 pm

Yuki jumped just a slight bit as Reika's hand settled atop her soft wild mane! But she quickly relaxed again. In fact her tail even wagged a little bit! It felt kind of nice and she honestly didn't understand why, but then the same could be said of strawberries. Why were they so good? Well, okay, they shared some delicious properties with other foods, but they stood out more to her. Perhaps it was nostalgia.

This is nice.

Could've taken your head off there.

"Ah. Yes. You are right."

Of course such issues of legality never really phased Yuki. What was the point of lying in these instances? And what was the point of keeping separated from the people they were trying to protect? Her duties were to this world just as much as they were to Soul Society.

"Ah? I do not mind waiting" she mentioned, although Reika had already departed. No sooner than she had did the Human move closer. This was it! Now was the time to make another friend!

"You don't need to apologize. Also you may call me Yuki."

The fix was simple enough. Yuki simply took a step to her left! There! Now they could look properly upon each other! Of course the woman's words were initially a bit confusing. What had she claimed victory over? It took following her gaze to get any real idea, but even then she didn't fully get it.

"You win?" she asked, only to be met by the woman's display of superiority! Finally it clicked! Yuki's gaze lowered to meet the Human's chest. "I see. Yes" she agreed. In certain ways she did claim victory, but not in the ways Yuki felt counted most! Then again raining on her parade like that, regardless of the present parasol, would have been rude. Rude and counterintuitive for friendship building!

She really wanted to jump right in and begin asking questions! Proper friendship related questions! But she wasn't about to leave Reika out of it. That would be rude. Being rude to friends was bad. Instead Reika should share in the same process!

The wolf's gaze lifted once more, meeting the Human's. Same eyes. Almost the same skin tone. The same hair, at least in color. She couldn't really tell how similar their bodies were, not with the clothes they each wore, but she was willing to bet that they were almost the same. Again, save for at least one point of contention.

"Your dress is nice. Is it limiting during combat?"

Yuki the smooth talker. Wait, was this even smooth talking?
Yuki Kameko
Yuki Kameko

Back to top Go down

Post by Reika Suzumei Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:57 pm

Getting to the rooftop was the easy part, figuring out what to do with the gigai - it would probably be less conspicuous to get back inside of it instead of having the regular humans see a floating body hovering through the streets however far they had to go. “Oh, let’s get this over with.” Reika slid back into that uncomfortable gigai like a second skin and peered over the edge of the building to see if the pair were gone.

Instead of an empty ally, there the two women stood close together. “Uh… why?” Reika asked herself. Did the two have some words between them while she was gone? That didn’t matter. They hadn’t left so it wasn’t like she had to go chasing after them. Stepping off the building, the redhead shinigami landed next to the duo in her plain-clothed gigai. It didn’t take a moment to really see how close they actually were.

“I- I have no idea what you two are doing. Could we please get moving and break up this little staring contest you two are having?”

Aren’t you having fun?

Stop it.

Oh, you’re so fun to tease when you’re flustered.

Reika could feel her face turn red. The fact that her own spirit was teasing her in this awkward situation and to have the stupid gigai betray her by showing her own embarrassment was just the worst. There had to be something to do to remedy this. Quickly turning to the alley entrance, Reika feigned clearing her throat. “Alright, you two. Let’s go before we attract any unwanted attention!”

Oh, yeah. Reika was taking charge of the situation. No one would notice her embarrassment at all.
Reika Suzumei
Reika Suzumei

Back to top Go down

Post by Azalea Algalriarept Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:26 pm

Azalea continued to compare the two's figures as she looked at the one called Yuki. It was uncanny how similar they looked. Take away the ears and tail, they could have been long lost sisters. Though... Azalea was disappointed to find that she only scored one victory over the other girl. Without a doubt, Yuki had a slimmer figure and slightly nicer hips.

"I don't know... Nobody's ever fought back before. But I enjoy... how it feels. It covers... my arms and body." Azalea said honestly in her slow manner. Before she could elaborate, Yuki's companion returned.

Azalea's crimson eye turned to Reika. She had to look up at the tanned redhead. Azalea's eye traveled down from the crown of Reika's head, along her face and lithe form. Azalea's mouth twitched again.

"Total defeat..."
Azalea Algalriarept
Azalea Algalriarept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next