Bleach Sakura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamiko Tsumure (DONE)

2 posters

Go down

Kamiko Tsumure (DONE) Empty Kamiko Tsumure (DONE)

Post by Kamiko Tsumure Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:27 am

Kamiko Tsumure (DONE) UMhT7F9
Project Omega

Kamiko Tsumure (DONE) GL6lqhM
Name:
"It's a bit fuzzy, really. I found it in a file once, something with an "H", I think. Homa? Hanna? Hime? I don't know, go find the file and find out for yourself!"
-Her birth name is Hina Tsumure. Upon regaining her memories, she assumed her birth surname and kept her Legion given moniker. The name she was given, Kamiko, is of Japanese origin and means "Superior Child." Her code name, Omega, is of Greek origin and was given to her to signify she is the end result of their experiments, meant to be the ultimate culmination of their work.
Alias:
"Does psycho-bitch or lunatic count? I hear those a lot. I guess there's also that other thing."
-Project Omega or just Omega.
Real Age:
"You're pretty rude, you know. It's not polite to ask a woman her age."
-She is 26 years old.
Phys. Age:
"Fucking hell, are you trying to guess my age from staring at my ass? You fucking creep!"
-Due to being cryogenically frozen and the experimentation she underwent, she appears to be just barely out of her late teens.
"What are you, blind? It should be pretty goddamn obvious what gender I am!"
-Female.

Kamiko Tsumure (DONE) KcOFlnL
Overall Personality:
"I'm a regular upstanding woman of society, can't you tell?"
To put it plainly, Kamiko can be a rather difficult person to get a read on, especially as of recently. As a child, she was a happy and carefree young girl. Incredibly sweet and well-mannered, she had a way of putting others in a good mood simply by being in her presence. When speaking to others, she would always remain as courteous as possible. Like most children, she was also quite playful, but never in a malicious or disruptive sense. Unfortunately for everyone around her, the girl she once was has been completely replaced by the hellion she is today.

At the beginning of the engineering process, Kamiko became what could widely be considered as a drone. Completely obeisant, she never questioned the orders that she was given nor weighed the consequences of the actions she performed. As time passed and the procedures performed on her became more radical, a change in her slowly began to occur. As she began to encounter denizens of the spiritual world, she began to become more aware of what was happening around her and thus the "attack dog haze" began to lift. By the time the experimentation had reached its conclusion, the final and most permanent personality change occurred.

By all standards, Kamiko is what anyone would consider a problem child. She lacks any real respect for authority, speaking to everyone with no regard for their opinion. Even with those that are supposedly considered her allies, she tends to be sarcastic and belligerent, to the point where one would wonder how it's even possible for her to maintain such connections. In spite of this, Kamiko has been shown to exhibit loyalty in her own strange way. She still retains her playfulness, though it has become much more dark in nature. She has a penchant for playing borderline cruel pranks on those around her, however as stated, she exhibits a bit more restraint with those that she has decided are worth keeping around. In regards to how she determines who is worth being acquainted with and who isn't, there are three determining categories: they either pay well enough, have proven that they are able to withstand her brand of humor and are interesting enough, or they have proven that they are able to keep up with or even overpower her in a fight. If any or all of these categories are met, Kamiko will generally maintain at least a passing acquaintanceship with said person(s).

When it comes to combat, regardless of how serious the fight may be, Kamiko treats it like a game. Oftentimes, she will impose objectives on herself to accomplish within said fight. These can range anywhere from something as simple as firing off a certain number of shots to something as destructive as seeing just how much collateral damage she can incur. That's not to say, however, that she will not perform at her best. Even while treating fights as little more than children's games, she maintains a total awareness of her surroundings as well as her opponent(s). In fact, when engaged in combat, the games and objectives she creates for herself become much more malicious and sadistic when centered on her foes. She is not above inflicting slow and torturous pain on opponents. In fact, she rather enjoys it and frequently goes out of her way to do so. This is perhaps more prevalent when dealing with spiritual beings, whether they are benevolent in nature or not.

Kamiko likes to be the center of attention. Any antics or hijinks she takes part in she wants any and everyone to be aware that it was her handiwork. In that regard, she can also be seen as incredibly narcissistic. She has little to no tolerance for failure for herself and is exceedingly competitive, going to every length possible to ensure that she comes out on top in every endeavor she undertakes. As a result, she will watch her opponents and even her allies for openings that she can exploit to her benefit. If it means a better deal and/or outcome for herself, Kamiko has no qualms with stabbing others in the back. In fact, it's likely she would even do it with a smile on her face.

Positive Traits:
DETERMINED - HIGH
"Yeah I'll get it done, there's no way I'll let a mission go unfinished."
Even before she became an experiment, Kamiko was a very diligent young woman. Very rarely, if at all, would she allow others to dictate what she was and wasn't capable of. More often than not, she would make it a point to prove naysayers wrong and prove her own prowess. After her genetic enhancement, this became even more prevalent. The difference, however, is that she is now more likely to inflict bodily harm to those who doubted her as further solidification of her capabilities.

CUNNING - HIGH
"It's pretty hard for you to outsmart me. And if you think you did, you're in for a rude awakening!"
Figuring out the ins and outs of how people and situations would play out has always been something that Kamiko did well. As a child she was known as one of the most adept problem solvers among the children her age and could even hold her own against the minds of adults for a time. But of course, adults would eventually get the upper hand. As she grew older and as the procedures began, Kamiko's intellect and cunning gradually increased. It wasn't enough that she could overpower her opponents, they had to be sure that she could out-think them as well. As it stands, they were successful. But unfortunately for them, doing so only made Kamiko a danger to them as well. Despite her apparently innocent appearance, beneath the surface is a calculating and dangerous monster.

PLAYFUL - HIGH
"Wanna play a game? I promise it'll be fun! Well....at least for one of us."
Playfulness has been something that has always been present in Kamiko. Being active and taking part in physical activity is something she greatly enjoys. As her personality began to shift, however, the games she would rope others into gradually became more sinister. More often than not, the objectives of the games will require some type of bodily or mental harm to those involved, usually the opposing party. That's not to say, of course, that she is opposed to more harmless types of games....but games of "grim chance", as she calls them, are by far more preferred.

BRAVE - HIGH
"What's there to be scared of? It's not like you'll die....well maybe you will, I'll be fine."
Kamiko has never been the type of person that backed down from a challenge or gave in to fear. Regardless of whatever procedures that were performed on her and the results thereof, retreat has never been something that Kamiko practiced.  Even if the odds are stacked in her favor, she will continue forward, eventually discovering a multitude of ways to give herself the upper hand once again. She takes pride in her boldness, and as such will have no hesitation in taking a chance to exhibit it.

ADAPTIVE/PERCEPTIVE - HIGH
"Oh no, a new problem, how will I ever get past th----pfft I figured it out a while ago, I was just fucking with you."
Kamiko has always been capable of reading situations and thinking on the fly of how to circumvent any problems. As she grew older, her creators began to increase the depth of both her situational awareness and her ability to read the movements of others. As a result, Kamiko has become able to carefully watch the people and surroundings around her in order to apparently predict with a nigh infallible accuracy rate of what will happen or be done next. She isn't actually doing so, but rather she is reading and utilizing numerous probabilities and acting on which have the greatest chance of happening next. This ability is part of what makes Kamiko such a deadly combatant.

Negative Traits:
OBNOXIOUS/RUDE - HIGH
"I say this with all the compassion in the world....fuck off and die."
The phrase "swears like a sailor" is an understatement when it comes to Kamiko's rather....colorful vocabulary. She has no issue whatsoever saying exactly what's on her mind, regardless of how the resulting statement may affect the receiving party. Sparing feelings, mincing words, and tact are all foreign concepts to Kamiko. She firmly believes that if you can't handle verbal barbs, chances are high that you'll probably be a hindrance to her rather than an asset. Strangers are especially likely to fall victim to the wrath of her words, though "allies" are certainly not excluded from this as well.

BELLIGERENT - HIGH
"Hey, buddy, your rank means approximately fuck-all to me. Sorry....not really."
Kamiko's lack of authoritative respect is more than likely apparent the moment someone meets her.  Official ranks mean next to nothing to her, perhaps lower. Those who attempt to demand respect from her or use their rank in order to coerce her will not only be met with hysterical laughter, but nine times out of ten there'll be an accompaniment of verbal abuse to go along with it. She'll immediately make it a point to remind said "person of authority" that her respect has to be earned (or in her words "bought") and won't just be randomly given because of something as frivolous as ranking.

ARROGANT - HIGH
"Of course I'm the best, I was fucking made perfect! You'd be stupid to think otherwise."
Kamiko has perhaps one of the largest egos known to man. Initially it was because of her constant mental programming and the experiments performed oh her that drilled into her that she was living perfection. But as time went on and she became more aware of herself, she slowly but surely began to believe it as the actual truth. It is glaringly apparent that she is sure of herself, to the point where she doesn't think that she has an equal. To uphold this belief, she takes every measure to complete her contracts or missions without fail and with every bit of perfection possible. After all, how could someone that is supposed to be perfect deliver anything but?

IMMORAL - HIGH
"Who cares if it's right or wrong? It was fucking hilarious!"
Right or wrong doesn't matter to Kamiko, she will carry out her objectives (whether through contract or self-imposed) with no reservations. Shooting a wounded and unarmed opponent or civilian? "It's not her fault they got injured and didn't bring a weapon to defend themselves" is her usual line of thought in that situation. If it came down to putting someone out of their misery when they were obviously on the verge of dying a painful death, Kamiko would be more likely to sit by with popcorn and a beer watching and laughing like it was a stand-up comedy show....possibly even prodding their injuries with something sharp along the way. In fact, the entire concept of a moral compass is laughable to Kamiko. Why concern yourself with if it's socially acceptable or politically correct when you could be focusing on if it's fun?

SADISTIC - HIGH
"Awww does it hurt? DOES IT HURT?! Good!"
Kamiko is a rather brutal individual. More often than not, she will take every measure to inflict pain on those around her. When she does inflict pain on others, she does so more often than not with a smile. Kamiko is the type of person that would stick a scalding hot knife into a healing wound then twist it slowly, all just to see what type of pained expression the person will make or to hear their screams of agony. Even if people that are supposed to be her allies are injured near her, she will often become amused by their pain and question just how agonizing the pain is, in most cases even gleefully suggesting that they incur more if they seem unphased by it.

COMPETITIVE - AVERAGE
"Let's go! Show me what you've got! I guarantee you can't keep up!"
Kamiko likes to be the best. More than that, she actually believes that she is the best. She was engineered to be perfection, and as such, she takes every chance that presents itself to prove that she is the best. Whether it's against opponents or allies, Kamiko will always make her best effort to be the one on top. She tends to be critical of the performances of those around her, pointing out their flaws and proceeding to show them the "proper" way to do things. Every fight and every encounter is a game to her: a game that she has every intention of winning.

Kamiko Tsumure (DONE) KL1v9Fn
Height & Weight:
"Wow, you're really batting one hundred right now. First you ask my age, then you don't know my gender, now you're asking my weight and height? I've got half a mind to put a bullet in your head just to do the world a favor!"
-Kamiko stands at a height of 5'6" and weighs 145LB.
Hair & Eyes:
"Seriously?! You're still asking questions? What's your deal? Why are you so interested?"
-Kamiko's hair is a vivid shade of cerulean, whereas in stark contrast, her eyes are a dark shade of crimson reminiscent of fresh blood.
Body Modifications:
"Well, there's a few you can see and some that you can't. Wanna know where? Too bad!"
-Kamiko is the owner of a number of tattoos and piercings. The most visible of the former is a full sleeve that covers her right arm and much of her right side: a rather whimsical scattering of azure gun smoke and carnation bullet shells. She also possesses a tribal Omega symbol tattooed upon her upper back. In regards to the latter mentioned modifications (piercings), she bears two in each ear, one in her tongue, one in her bellybutton, and three that are....well, even a girl like Kamiko has her secrets.
Physical Description:
"Take a picture, it'll last longer, creep!"
Due to being cryogenically frozen for six years, her physical growth was consequently stunted. As a result, aspects of her appearance are noticeably juvenile. It is also due to this that she differs from the "norm" for Japanese women in her age group, most changes being reactionary to the various procedures and chemicals that she was exposed to during her experimentation.

One of Kamiko's most eye-catching features is her hair. Shimmering locks reminiscent of the morning sky cascade down the length of her body, reaching to just below her knees. It is naturally wavy, undulating like gentle ripples across a lake's surface. More often than not, she will wear her hair in either a pair or a single body-length whip-like braid. On some rare occasions, however, she will elect to let it flow freely, giving further credence to its aquatically flowing appearance. The only exception to this rule is the single bang that hangs down the left side of her face, perfectly framing it and accentuating her visage. Her eyes are a piercing shade of crimson, the outer ring of the iris rimmed in a softer shade of scarlet. Wide with juvenile innocence, they often sparkle with a playfulness that conveniently hides the twisted sadism just below the surface. They themselves are set within a face of youthful beauty, accentuated by what would be considered a "cute button nose" and a softly curved and feminine chin. Her lips are suitably full and fit her face perfectly, bearing a naturally enticing carnation tinge. Her skin is the likeness of pristine porcelain, naturally blemish free and if allowed, one would feel its supple nature with even the smallest glancing touch.

Given that she was engineered to be perfect coupled with the effects of her cryogenic stasis, Kamiko has a toned and athletic physique. Although unnecessary due to her experimentation, Kamiko upholds a constant regimen of physical activity to supplement her already taut muscle composition. It is also thanks to this that she bears very little, if any, excess body fat. While not overly buxom, her body bears fitting curves that further accentuate her physique and culminate in a uniquely desirable body even in spite of her altogether impersonal attitude. Graceful and fluid movements are prevalent within her actions, maneuvering with a dancer's grace while  in combat. Outside of combat, she tends to move with calm deliberation, yet even these movements bear the same fluidity and blending. A captivating scent of honeysuckle and vanilla lingers upon her skin, blending subtly with an underlying scent of ginger, both of which are due to her choices of body wash.

Her method of speaking is incredibly callous, dangerously bordering on insulting. Not that she actually cares how people construe her method of speech, she will speak the same regardless of who she is talking to or where she is. Although her tone has a playfully innocent cadence, deceptively so, it soon becomes obvious that nothing about how she speaks is intended to be good-natured....at least not most of the time. Even when angered or annoyed her tone remains eerily calm, though it will become strangely sweetened. Generally speaking, if her words become like honey, it means physical harm and or an outright rampage is probably imminent.

Kamiko's style of dress can be considered edgy. Her clothing tends to have influences of both "rocker" and military themes while also being modernly stylish. There are a number of different outfits that she tends to wear, though most of them will bear some type of leather in them, usually her jacket or a pair of fingerless biker gloves. In addition to these common accessories to her outfits, she can also be seen wearing various types of earring studs and necklaces or chokers. And of course, being a Quincy, she can always be seen wearing her cross. The coloring of said outfits is usually on the darker side of the spectrum, though more often than not her clothing will have some type of crimson or blue located somewhere in it. Her sleepwear, however, tends to be a different matter entirely. As she has only a passing semblance of modesty, her sleeping and lounge-wear tends to consist mostly of either only a tee shirt or tank top and whatever type of undergarments she happens to be wearing for the day.

Spiritual Description:
"Ray-shoe aura? Oh is that what that is? Huh...didn't know it actually had a name....a stupid one, at that."
Unlike most others, Kamiko's spiritual presence doesn't carry a particular scent. It does, however, possess other distinctions to separate it from that of others. Even when it isn't visually manifested, the immediate feeling that is indicative of her reiatsu is mounting panic, much like the feeling that someone would get when they feel that something is wrong or some type of catastrophe is about to happen. When Kamiko chooses to manifest her reiatsu, it takes the appearance of an aura of sporadically jolting red lightning from afar. Upon closer inspection of the aura, one would be able to see that it is actually composed of what appears to be vertical lines of computer coding forming twisting strands of DNA helices. Even the sound that is given off by the is noticeably technological, reminiscent of the sound made by laboratory equipment that is cycling through a boot-up process.

Loyalties:
"You paid me, right? Well then I guess that means I'm on your side....at least 'til someone else makes a better offer."
Loyalty for Kamiko is, in nearly every instance, bought instead of earned. It didn't start out that way, however. As a child, family and friends were something that was of the utmost importance to her. Rarely would she allow the integrity of the former nor the latter be compromised. As she grew older and her personality began to change, however, those childhood values began to be phased out by the mental programming she underwent. Eventually, that too was eschewed by her want for monetary compensation for her mercenary work. As such, when it comes to Kamiko's loyalty, the person with the highest offer is the one who she assists. Unfortunately for the payer, that shaky loyalty runs out the moment the payments stop or the contract ends.

Kamiko Tsumure (DONE) 31PETgx
Practices:
Gun Kata- Mainly seen in works of fiction, the practicality of this method of fighting has been widely questioned. Despite this, it was one of the fighting styles that was programmed into Kamiko. Over time, she further developed the skill and became an even greater practitioner of it than her elder sister, whom the scientists had recorded as being a master. She is able to utilize the art with any type of firearm, though most of the time she uses it with dual pistols.

Martial Arts- Even before her experimentation, the foundation for Kamiko's martial arts knowledge was laid. During her childhood, she was taught Wing Chun along with her elder sister as a way not only to provide them with a method of self-defense, but also as an outlet to relieve them of aggression. When she actually became "Omega", however, her knowledge base was expanded to encompass several more fighting styles. In order to be the perfect living weapon, she required the tools to do so. Following her separation from her creators, Kamiko continued her practice of martial arts, becoming even more adept than before, to the point where she is just as deadly without a weapon as she is with one.

Marksmanship/Weapon Training- Purely a product of her time as "Omega", Kamiko is well-versed in the use of most conventional and in some cases unconventional weaponry. In order to be the perfect weapon, it was deemed necessary for her to be able to use any weapon both comfortably and expertly. Despite being her own woman now, as it were, Kamiko has continued to practice her marksmanship and weapons training. She routinely takes part in shooting contests both for the prizes and to satisfy her own desire to be the best, as well as traveling and challenging supposed masters of a particular weapon in order to hone her skills and further solidify her position as the best.

Parkour/Free Running- Kamiko is constantly on the move, whether in combat or not. To that regard, what better way to remain mobile than the practices of parkour and free-running. Although she doesn't remember it, the desire to learn and utilize parkour was programmed into her by her creators; yet another decision made to ensure that their creation of the perfect living weapon came to fruition. Despite the fact that both Kamiko and her sister are practitioners of it, Kamiko is undoubtedly the better of the two. It was virtually a requirement; the whole reason for her existence and creation was to hunt her sister and her team down and bring them back dead or alive.

Crafting/Inventing- Given Karmiko's past and who she is now, it should come as no surprise that she developed an affinity and interest in craft and invention. Whether it's menial projects such as sculpting or construction to outright scientific endeavors similar to the procedures performed on her, Kamiko has developed an extremely high proficiency. Being that she very rarely trusts others, she had to be able to make what she needed and repair her equipment as necessary. And since she "relieved" her creators of all of their data regarding the project shortly before killing any of the remaining people with knowledge of the program, she is currently the leading authority in regards to it.

Assets:
The Legion Armory- Every soldier needs their equipment, and Kamiko is no different. Although she is no longer under the control of her creators, Kamiko made sure to hijack ownership of their vast array of weaponry stored in several armories around the world. As it stands, only those with the proper clearance are able to access them, and since only Kamiko is one of the few people with said clearance, it's safe to say that the Armory belongs to her. The stock of the armories is incredibly diverse, supplying a multitude of needs whether it be armor, hand-to-hand weapons, artillery, or even supplies.

Lab Works- Genetic augmentation and experimentation has its perks, one of which is an enhanced intellect. Being that she does have such an intellect, it was deemed necessary for her to have an intimate knowledge with science and working in labs. To this end, Kamiko spent long periods of time researching and doing her own experimenting in the labs of her creators. Upon leaving their "employ", Kamiko kept up with said interest in lab work. Much like with their armories, Kamiko commandeered one of the labs and turned it into her own. Exactly what she does in the lab is up for outside interpretation. However, given her eccentricity, it's likely best left unsaid.
Personal Use Creation:

Eight Ball- Even mercenaries have to have a steady source of income from somewhere. In Kamiko's case, that income comes from the gun-for-hire company that she founded herself. The pricing for jobs performed varies based on several factors, most notably the level of difficulty and the amount of danger posed for Kamiko. Most of the time, however, she will hike up prices whenever she feels like it. Although unethical and very bad business practice, the fact that Kamiko's success rate with contract completion is so high often results in her clients conveniently overlooking her finicky price-gouging. As of right now, Kamiko is the only member of Eight Ball, though she is not opposed to inducting more members should the interest be there and they prove able to perform on a level equal to her own in regards to contracts. Exactly why she chose the name "Eight Ball" in unknown, but knowing Kamiko, it was likely a reason as simple as the name being "easy to remember."

The Network- Regardless of who you are and what you do, chances are there is quite a bit of information about you on file somewhere. Being able to access large amounts of data at any point is essential to reconnaissance. The aptly named Network is a wide-reaching and extremely detailed spiderweb of databases that was commissioned by Kamiko's creators. Traffic video, banking information, hospital records, family histories; if it's on file, there's an extremely high probability that The Network can access it. Never one to let a valuable asset go to waste, Kamiko relieved her creators of access to The Network. Although it is indeed all-intrusive, Kamiko mostly uses it when on assignment....or when she's bored and feels like being nosy....which is usually the case ninety-nine percent of the time. (As a side note, this will not be used in a metagaming capacity. Any information gathered would be discussed and agreed upon. This is also a strictly narrative element and has no other uses aside from the above.)

B A C K G R O U N D

Snapshots
~February 21st, 1989 - Born Hina Tsumure.
~August 14th, 2001 - Parents are murdered and she is fatally wounded, believed dead by her sister.
~Same Day as Above - A barely alive Hina is exhumed by a scout team for a Quincy scientist organization. Placed in cryogenic stasis.
~August 15th, 2001 - Experimentation on her begins to create the perfect living weapon.
~Same Day as Above - Hina's elder sister is made a part of the organization's Alpha Team projects.
~March 9th, 2006 - Remains in stasis as Alpha Team testing commences.
~May 20th, 2007 - Field testing of "Code Name: Omega" begins. Hina becomes Kamiko.
~September 2nd, 2009 - Testing is completed and Code Name: Omega enters final phase.
~September 13th, 2009 - Alpha Team termination protocol is initiated. Kamiko is sent to hunt down previous experiments.
~December 23rd, 2009 - Kamiko begins live combat operations.
~January 1st, 2010 - Kamiko encounters Iko during a mission and fails, resulting in a mental breakdown.
~February 21st, 2010 - Kamiko slowly begins to break free of the mental conditioning. Elects to abandon Alpha Team termination protocol.
~June 10th, 2013 - Kamiko breaks free of the mental conditioning completely and rampages, killing everyone in the organization.
~Same Day as Above - Discovers Yukio, an imperfect clone of herself in a hidden cryogenic stasis container.
~June 11th, 2013 - Awakens Yukio and "adopts" her as a protege.
~July 26th, 2013 - Commandeers control of The Network, Lab Works, and Legion Armory.
~August 1st, 2013 - Becomes a mercenary and founds Eight Ball.
~Present Day - Continues work as a mercenary and searching for the whereabouts of Alpha Team.

Overarching History
The hellion known as Kamiko was not always the person she is now. Her beginnings were actually quite humble and could be considered happy. Originally born Hina Tsumure, she was the second child of Naoki and Yoshino Tsumure. Only three years the junior of her elder sister Ayumi, Hina's birth was a pleasant one well received by both family and neighbors alike. Ironically, although it was so well received, Hina's birth had not actually been planned. Due to health complications, it had been determined that the girls' mother would not be able to bear anymore children after Ayumi. So when Hina was conceived and ultimately born, the trio of family members hailed her as a miracle child. Ayumi especially was excited about the birth of her new little sister and it became clear right away that the two would be inseparable and share a special bond.

As expected, the two girls spent nearly all of their time together growing up. It was obvious that Hina admired Ayumi, looking up to her as a role model and often following her around. Ayumi was very protective and loving of Hina as well, keeping her out of trouble as best she could, even going so far as to take the blame herself to keep Hina from being punished. Even in school, despite being quite studious on her own, Hina often received tutoring and help from Ayumi simply because their bond was so close. Hina was by no means ungrateful of the help she received from Ayumi, enjoying every moment of it as quality time and viewing it as further strengthening of their sisterly bond. It was also thanks to this extra academic attention that Hina was able to skip ahead to the next year of schooling, much to the delight of her parents. Although there was some difficulty starting out, eventually Hina was able to adjust to the new classwork and find a comfortable balance between being academia and being a normal child.

Just shortly after Hina's eleventh birthday, their father decided that it would be advantageous to the girls to learn martial arts. The reasoning behind this was so that the girls would have a suitable way to defend themselves while also providing them with a way to be physically active and to keep them out of mischief. Of course there was reluctance on their mother's part, but eventually she also agreed to let the girls take part. With that in mind, they began their lessons in Wing Chun. As it turned out, both Hina and Ayumi had a natural talent for it, easily grasping the concepts and lessons that were imparted upon them. To that regard, their exception progress quickly put them on a meteoric rise through the rankings. Within just a year, they were slated to be two of the youngest Sihing in their class.

Unfortunately for their entire family, fate would not be so kind. Tragedy would soon strike and serve as Hina's first introduction to the spiritual world.

On the morning of August 14th, the day that was supposed to be their testing day, Hina and Ayumi began to unknowingly develop the first traces of spiritual awareness. These little budding sparks of spiritual pressure combined had been more than enough to attract the attention of a nearby group of ravenous Hollows. Blissfully unaware, the family enjoyed what would be their last meal together. As it stood, Ayumi was actually the one who first caught a glimpse of the dark creatures as they approached. While she cleaned the dishes from their meal, Ayumi caught a fleeting glimpse of the creatures as they approached. Of course since she had no prior knowledge or interactions with Hollows and because the moment had passed just as quickly as it had happened, she thought very little of it and attributed it to actors from a nearby festival. Eagerly she ran to tell Hina about the "actors" and perhaps convince their parents to let them attend whatever festival that they were from; she would not get the chance.

Not seconds after Hina watched Ayumi cross the threshold of her bedroom did an ear-shattering explosion devastate the front of their home, just barely missing Ayumi. The sheer force of the blast had been enough to throw Ayumi from her feet and deposit her in an unconscious heap on the far side of the room. Although she worried for the safety of her sister, Hina was also concerned for the well-being of her parents, whom had been in the living room which was, much to Hina's dismay, located near the front of the home. Assured of Ayumi's safety, Hina rushed into the ruined front of the house and was instantly horrified at what she saw. There, mangled by rubble and soaking in slowly expanding puddles of blood were her parents. But it wasn't the sight of her parents dead that terrified Hina most, it was what was still happening to them that left her rooted in place from fear. She could only watch in mounting horror as strange creatures cannibalized the corpses of her parents. The last thing she saw before darkness descended upon her was the haunting white mask of a Hollow and its slavering jaws.

Exactly how long she had been laying there on the verge of death was a mystery to her, her life steadily seeping from the numerous wounds that littered her body. Her vision blurred heavily, colors swimming and fading into obscurity with each passing second. Just barely could she make out the panicked and distraught voice of Ayumi as she knelt beside her. The trembling touch of her sister's hand was a pleasant reprieve from the cold embrace of death that was tightening its grip over her. With a weakened smile, apparent demise overtook Hina and she lost consciousness knowing that at least her sister had survived the attack. As a final courtesy to her deceased parents and apparently dead Hina, Ayumi proceeded to bury the three of them in makeshift graves on a hilltop overlooking the ocean. Unbeknownst to her, however, her final act of love and devotion was carried out under the watchful gaze of a group of scouts for a radical group of Quincy scientists. The fact that such small manifestations of spiritual power had elicited as extreme of a reaction that it did from the Hollows had intrigued them. But even more than that, the fact that both girls had survived the attack was further validation of their interest in the young girls. Being that Ayumi's spiritual power was just barely manifested, she had no idea that Hina still lived.

Later that same day, long after Ayumi had departed, the scout team exhumed the comatose Hina and departed with her back to their organization's base of operations. Once there, she was immediately placed in a cryogenic stasis container in order to help accelerate her healing. Frozen and cut off from the outside world, Hina was locked in a perpetual nightmare, repeatedly reliving the memory of the Hollow's attack against her family. While Hina remained in this frozen state, the same organization that currently held her also tracked down Ayumi for use in their plans as well. Exactly what those plans were turned out to be just as radical as their secrecy would lead someone to believe; they intended to create an army of living weapons. Their test subjects would be orphaned and abandoned children, still capable of being mentally conditioned the way they wanted them to be. After all, these were children that likely no one cared about and therefore would not be noticed upon disappearing. These scientists decided to take it much further than simple mental conditioning. They would also not only implement genetic and cybernetic engineering to further create their perfect soldiers, research regarding the abilities of Quincy gathered over the centuries would also be utilized. But of course, any new technology must first go through trial and error to perfect it. To that regard, rather than use both Hina and Ayumi, the scientists elected to leave Hina in stasis and only use Ayumi in their Alpha project.

For the next six years, the organization continued to refine their research with the field testing and data gathered by the Alpha project. The field testing continued with exceptional results with each bit of new and perfected technology subsequently being used in the procedures involving Hina. The first thing that was done was effectively "wiping the slate clean", as it were. In order to do that, all of Hina's memories would have to be erased and rewritten with the programming that they would be implanting within her. This would be both a boon and a bane for the now teenage Hina. While it would relieve her from the constant nightmare of reliving the day of her parents' death, unfortunately it would also destroy the fond memories right along with it. Needless to say, Hina would have no choice in the matter. Her stasis remained intact as the process began. Memories of family vacations and birthdays were replaced with knowledge of weaponry and warfare. Lessons of leisure were overwritten by countless disciplines of martial arts. In order to be perfect, it would have to be ensured that she no longer had any connection to what and who she had previously been.

When she had been completely reprogrammed mentally, experimentation proceeded forward into the genetic enhancement stage. Carefully and with scientific precision, her very DNA underwent extensive reconstruction. Her body's natural healing was increased, drastically reducing the amount of time her injuries would require to heal. Her physicality was engineered to sustain itself at above peak conditioning, effectively giving her superhuman endurance, speed, and strength. Her immune system was supercharged, allowing her body to produce antigens and counteract maladies almost instantly. Her visual and mental acuity was similarly enhanced, allowing her process and respond to surrounding situations and information within seconds. That, however, wasn't the extent of their experimentation.

Along with the genetic enhancements, cybernetic and other similarly advanced technology was utilized to further increase her combat effectiveness. Nanites were introduced into her bloodstream to work in conjunction with the genetic solution used in her experimentation. These nanites were capable of monitoring her bodily systems and further defending her body against diseases and other invasive entities. A bio-synthetic alloy was infused within her skin cells to increase her resistance to physical damage. A cybernetic skeletal wire frame was grafted onto her own natural skeletal structure while linking it to the nanites as well as her bodily systems. This final addition was made in order to give her an even greater advantage in combat. When active, it would allow her even further bypass her already superhuman capabilities by removing the limiters set in place on the nanites located within her and additionally allowing them to work at heightened functionality.

Once the mental and physical enhancements were in place, they turned their focus towards the spiritual aspect of Hina's experimentation. Whereas before her spiritual power had been negligible at best, it was discovered that over the past six years that it had developed rapidly, much to their surprise. The scientists found out that Hina's latent spiritual power was even higher than that possessed by her sister...and that it was still in its juvenile stages. What was even more fascinating was the fact that even though she was in stasis, Hina showed signs of actively trying to restrain said spiritual power. At some point during her frozen slumber, Hina had subconsciously become aware of her spiritual abilities. Whether or not she was attempting to hold said abilities back out of fear or confusion was of no concern to the organization, their only focus was on creating the perfect living weapon. Numerous tests and trials were performed to determine the most suitable Quincy ability for Hina to wield. Eventually, given the vast knowledge of weaponry and combat that was programmed into her, an ability that would allow her to perform both on her own as well as in a team setting was decided.

Since this would have to be the case, however, and entirely new ability would have to be fabricated instead of imprinting one of the several generic abilities that had been gathered. Creation of said ability began immediately. The procedure required her very spirit to be manipulated in specific ways to create the intended result. Although during the physical enhancements Hina was unaware of any resulting pain, matters of the spirit are a different matter entirely. Each little shift of her soul's composition was accompanied by increasingly magnified pain tearing through her body. Unable to scream out or protest, Hina was little more than a prisoner in her own body, forced to bear with an excruciating and torturous pain of which she had no explanation for its origin. For months the pain and the spiritual manipulation continued until finally, to the relief of her disheveled mind, her soul had been conditioned to create the parameters necessary for the custom ability the scientists decided on. With all of her preparation completed, planning began to move on to the next stage of her experimentation.

On May 20th, nearly a year later, Hina was officially erased from existence. With field testing of Omega project beginning, it was decided that their ultimate weapon would need a suitable moniker to distinguish her from their previous attempts. Recounting the meaning behind the name of her sister, whom had been renamed Kimiko, the organization decided to rename her to both reflect the younger sibling's superiority and perhaps as a subtle nod to the aforementioned elder sister. To that regard, the name "Kamiko" was decided. On the same day, Kamiko was awakened from her cryogenic stasis. Although they were certain that their mental conditioning had been successful in overwriting Kamiko's past, a final test was administered.

As Kamiko sat acclimating herself and clearing the mental haze from nearly a decade of cryogenic stasis and mental programming, one of the scientists presented her with an old photograph of her family. Kamiko merely gazed absently at the photograph completely ignorant of who was actually pictured therein. Satisfied with their work, Kamiko was presented with her own Quincy cross. Almost immediately Kamiko demonstrated expert utilization of it, cycling through several weapon forms with little to no effort. It was as if it was second nature to her with wielding these weapons, though they soon noticed a hesitance in her. Immediately they began to worry if the conditioning really had failed, though these worries turned out to be groundless. In truth, Kamiko had merely been deciding on which weapon forms she would relegate to each aspect of her ability.

Trial testing of Kamiko's combat capabilities turned out to yield even better results than the scientists had hypothesized. Kamiko's focus appeared to be absolute when it came to her tasks. Despite any disruptions or obstacles the scientists presented her with, not once did her performance suffer or her attention wane in the slightest. Not only did she utilize the combat prowess programmed into her with unmatched mastery, but she exhibited further control over her Quincy abilities by developing additional effects outside of what the scientists had originally designed centered around the specific weapons she had chosen for her ability much earlier before. And while Kamiko seemed to be the perfect obedient soldier, things were becoming an entirely different matter with her sister. Kimiko began to show signs of counteracting the mental programming that had been performed on her. It would all come to a head seven months into Kamiko's training.

During one of her many sessions of additional mental conditioning, the participants in the organization's Alpha project infiltrated Kamiko's training facility. Having broken free of the mental conditioning themselves, Kimiko had lead the team into the facility in order to prevent any further degradation and programming from befalling her sister. Regardless of how much she pleaded and attempted to remind Kamiko of their past, Kamiko simply did not recognize Kimiko for who she was. After leaving Kamiko with a jeweled cross that had been a gift for her during their childhood and promising to return for her, Kimiko and her team departed the facility again. A mild sense of confusion passed over Kamiko for a brief moment as she watched this woman claiming to be her sister leave. Inexplicably, she had felt some kind of connection to the woman, however brief it might have been.

Fearing the loss of their progress should Kamiko also begin rejecting the mental conditioning, it was further increased. When they attempted to relieve Kamiko of the cross given to her by Kimiko, however, they found that she was extremely reluctant to part with it, even to the point of defiance. With no other option present, the scientists instead transferred her Quincy abilities from within her current cross into Kimiko's gift. Aside from this small unexpected hitch, Kamiko exhibited no other signs of rebellion nor showed any symptoms of their control faltering. With that in mind, on September 2nd, 2009, testing of Code Name: Omega was deemed completed. Two weeks later, Alpha Team termination protocol was enacted; Kamiko, their ultimate weapon, was sent to hunt down and eliminate her very own sister.

Two months later, Alpha Team termination would mark the beginning of Kamiko's live combat operations. Countless resources were used in the hunt for Kimiko and her team. Throughout the span of this two month period, neither Kamiko nor the organization had managed to find any sign of Alpha Team. Despite the tracking abilities of Kamiko herself, both spiritual and otherwise, it was as if Kimiko and her team had disappeared from the face of the Earth. Because of this, the organization elected to shift the termination of Alpha Team to a secondary objective. In its place, Kamiko was instead tasked with hunting down and eliminating Hollows in various parts of the world.

Although these were spiritual beings, the organization conveniently concealed their nature as such, making an adjustment to Kamiko's own spiritual abilities so that she would be unable to detect the Hollows' spiritual nature. Without being able to sense their true nature, Kamiko would thus blindly believe that they were failed biological weapons just as the organization had informed her. As she carried out this objective unquestioningly, little by little the difficulty of her targets began to be increased.

On New Year's Day, Kamiko was sent on what was supposed to be a routine Hollow hunt located within the city of England. As before, the Hollow's true spiritual nature was kept hidden from Kamiko, operating under the information that it was like the usual lowly Hollows she had encountered many times before. Initially, it would seem that the mission would be carried out without fail. Kamiko had effortlessly tracked down the Hollow in the midst of it feeding on a group of bystanders. The trouble began, however, the moment after Kamiko drew within range of the supposed "normal" Hollow.

The closer she got, the more something within her began to sense a difference in this Hollow as opposed to the ones she had encountered in the past. She had grown accustomed to seeing Hollows cannibalizing the corpses of their fallen prey, but a part of Kamiko deep down seemed to recognize something different. This Hollow was far different from any of ones she had hunted previously. There was a savage intelligence and brutality to it, as if it were more evolved and lived for the sole purpose of chaos and destruction. For the first time ever, Kamiko found herself matched in strength by one of the creatures she had previously before dispatched effortlessly. She could not understand why or how a Hollow could be this powerful.

As the fight continued, Kamiko gradually began to feel herself being overpowered. As the disparity between her own strength and the Hollow's began to tip towards the Hollow, so too did her psyche begin to erode from this new phenomenon. With this erosion, memories of her past began to break through the mental programming and assault her mind. Distracted by these strange yet familiar memories, the Hollow was able deal a critical blow. The feeling of pain was like a dam being broken; an immediate cascade of suppressed memories flooded her mind and overwhelmed her, rendering her unable to continue fighting. Not willing to risk losing their greatest weapon, the organization dispatched an extraction team to safely get the unconscious and wounded Kamiko away from the Hollow.

A month later, following the unexpected mission failure, it was determined that Kamiko would require more mental conditioning to counteract any damage that her encounter with the Hollow may have caused. Unbeknownst to the organization, however, the memories that Kamiko had experienced during that encounter had remained. Because of these strange memories, the mental programming that she was being subjected to began to slowly become less and less effective. With each passing day, the frequency of her programming sessions increased. But rather than make it known that their efforts were now becoming acts of futility, Kamiko kept up the ruse that they were working, even electing to cease the Alpha Team termination protocol without the organization's knowledge.

Three years later, on June 10th, Kamiko had finally began to show open defiance of the organization's policies and control over her. Even her personality had began to drastically change. She had began to exhibit vast personality differences from both how she had been during her youth and how she had been engineered during her experimentation. Despite this, the organization had decided to once again make the elimination of Alpha Team her primary objective; Kamiko had other plans. Finally fed up with the attempted manipulation of the organization, Kamiko turned their own technology against them. In a rather bloody and unforgiving rampage, Kamiko proceeded to slaughter every member of the organization present within the base. It made no difference to her whether they had actually participated in her experimentation or not, she seemed to actually delight in the savagery she caused. By the end of the day, Kamiko was the only remaining living person on the base. Satisfied with her handiwork, Kamiko began to wander the base in search of anything that could be of use to her.

It was just before midnight when Kamiko stumbled upon a hidden laboratory within a secluded section of the base. What she found inside was both shocking and amusing to her; there, suspended in cryogenic stasis was a young girl nearly exactly identical in appearance to herself. The lab itself appeared abandoned and forgotten, much of the machinery sat in varying stages of disrepair. Even the stasis chamber that held the young girl seemed to be just barely functioning. The name on the chamber was illegible, a fact that was not surprising given the state of the lab and its equipment. A sense of curiosity compelled Kamiko to awaken the sleeping girl just to see what was so special about her. Upon her awakening, there was some obvious apprehension and possible fear at seeing Kamiko's blood-spattered form, but eventually it passed and Kamiko learned that the girl's name was Yukio. She had been created during a side project to clone Kamiko and form another team comprised solely of the clones and Kamiko herself. As it stood, however, only Yukio had been created before the project was ultimately terminated. Thoroughly amused by the information she had been given, Kamiko decided that she would bring the girl along with her. After a final surveillance of the base to bask in the destruction she had caused, Kamiko departed with her newly awakened protégé in tow.

With both Kamiko and Yukio completely free from the influence of the organization, it was Kamiko's decision that the resources of their former creators would need to be put to better use. Bearing that in mind, Kamiko went out on her own to commandeer control of The Network, a worldwide array of intertwined databases commissioned by the organization, Lab Works, the last functioning laboratory left behind after Kamiko's rampage, and the Legion Armory, the collection of hidden supply depots that housed the myriad of weaponry and equipment utilized by the organization. Naturally, with these powerful assets at her disposal, Kamiko wanted nothing more to immediately start causing trouble with them. Much to her disappointment, doing so would prove difficult even for someone like her without a clear-cut focus or objective. And while in any other case this would be inconsequential to Kamiko, she also had to consider that money was becoming scarce and technically she still had to care for Yukio. It was because of this that Kamiko decided to not only become a soldier of fortune, but to also start her own gun-for-hire agency. Now with a rather lucrative and steady source of income, Kamiko began to forge her path into the world....one contract and countless bullets at a time.

Q U I N C Y // B L O O D L I N E
TBA
TBA

Reishi Cross: Kamiko's Cross is rather unorthodox in comparison to the standard that most Quincy follow. Instead of just a cross, it has been grafted onto the casing of a empty rifle bullet. The bullet itself is golden-tinged, whereas the cross is Sterling silver with a single ruby set at its center. The cross itself was a gift from her elder sister when they were younger. Despite not having any memory of her family or life before becoming a genetic experiment, she still bore an inherent connection to the cross. It was because of her inexplicable unwillingness to part with the cross that her creators decided to use it for the basis of her abilities.
Reishi Weapon: Kamiko's Bow takes on the appearance of a compound bow by default, however she is able to shift it into the likeness of various firearms. Regardless of whether its likeness is a bow or firearm, the functionality remains the same.
Bloodline Ability: Boom!- In the simplest terms, Kamiko is able to turn anything she touches into a volatile explosive. In order to achieve this, she uses her control over Reishi to destabilize the object's composition while also overcharging it with an abundance of Reishi particles. Once the object has reached the critical point, it will explode, severely damaging the targeted object and inflicting collateral damage in the surrounding area. Presently, she can only affect one object at a time and the explosion only covers the object's immediate area. The number of objects that can be affected as well as the damage and blast radius will gradually increase over time as Kamiko grows stronger.

STATS & SKILLS
SPENT XP/TOTAL XP
0000/1000

STATS
Reiatsu 90
Power 20
Spirit 0
Agility 50
Durability 20

SKILLS
Reishi Manipulation Basic
Physical Combat Apprentice
Archery Basic
Ginto -/-
Hirenkyaku Basic
Omega Sync (Custom) Beginner
Kamiko Tsumure
Kamiko Tsumure

Back to top Go down

Kamiko Tsumure (DONE) Empty Re: Kamiko Tsumure (DONE)

Post by Bill Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:14 pm

Kamiko Tsumure (DONE) Approv10

DEEP LORE approved :> I trust you ;D
Bill
Bill
Admin

https://bleachsakura.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum