Bleach Sakura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kokoroe Matsuri - Shinigami

2 posters

Go down

Kokoroe Matsuri - Shinigami Empty Kokoroe Matsuri - Shinigami

Post by Kokoroe Matsuri Fri May 22, 2020 1:48 pm

Shinigami
Student of the Rukonagi

Kokoroe Matsuri - Shinigami 171c35c2bab90b6248d811063a6fbc8f--pinterest-anime-girls

I D E N T I F I C A T I O N

Name: Kokoroe Matsuri
Apparent Age: 20
Actual Age: 57
Squad: N/A

Eye Color: Red
Height: 1.62 m (5' 4")
Weight: 27.6 kg (61 lb.)
Hair Color and Style: Kokoroe's hair is kept short, hanging just above her shoulder. Her hair is fairly straight, though she occasionally has to restrain it.
Clothing and Accessories: The only constant in Kokoroe's clothing is the white coat and skirt. Pulled from human 'office' apparel, the coat is always unbuttoned, hanging off her shoulders and arms. She wears an assortment of buttoned shirts, as well as an accompanying range of ties. Her skirt hangs just at her knee, with a belt that holds it in place. Her shoes and socks vary, but she has a distinct distaste for the platform shoes that most Shinigami where, instead preferring a western style shoe.
Pressure Analysis: A dense fog. Even when one focuses upon her, her pressure seems as if devoid of meaning. It is simply there, a pressure upon existence, a reminder of her presence.

Overall Personality: A difficult student, but an insightful one. It always seems that she knows more than she lets on, and even when she appears surprised by a new insight one could question whether she is merely feigning it. Even so, her repeated insights and rapid progress ensure that her teachers do not leave her behind.

Her attitude towards others is an almost constant state of evaluation. She explained it once as 'a desire to ensure that everyone was improving', though that is far from her own duty. She presents it as 'just a part of her duty', but there is always a sense of impending danger to her words, as if a fell wind is chilling the room. Needless to say, she doesn't speak of those reasons very often.

Positive Traits: Calculating: To think, to exist - Human philosophy suggests that the mind is the only reality, that all else could be naught but illusion. Is it good to be one who calculates, one who consults with ancient records and knowledge?
Independent: To move, to influence - Independence is something dreamt of, but does it really exist for many? Even self-motivated individuals require the aid of others, though they imagine otherwise.
Patient: To watch, and wait - Reality moves, harrying those who do not act. Yet there are those brave few who remember what it is to pause, to wait.

Negative Traits: Hesitant: Many pieces are in play. How many will remain standing? - Apathy and hesitance. One driven by absence, the other by fear. Both are death.
Contrarian: But? - We achieve definition in conflict. However, the violence of conflict will change many things, and not always for the better.

Loyalties: The Gotei, of course! What else is there for us arisen?

Goals: To learn of ancient history, and to ascend. Perhaps the Gotei will be a welcoming home for this learned soul.

B A C K G R O U N D

Snapshots
Rukonagi-born - a thief and a liar by necessity
Recognized - A power acknowledged, trained
Student - Learned, divisive, hateful

Overarching History
"What is there to say for an urchin?"

Kokoroe stares coldly at the panel, then sighs. It seemed that they would not let her enter the academy without revealing some of her secrets. Her arms drop to her sides, and a light smile crosses her face as she examines each of the panelists. "I was born, as it were, to a lovely little couple. Hiroyuki and Ninelie Matsuri were their names. I lived under their protection for approximately..." she pauses, making a show of looking at one of the lights. "Twenty years, before I had to strike out on my own."

"What did you do from there?" The panelist on the left, a Shinigami from the honored Sixth Division asked. He didn't look up from there, consulting a large sheaf of papers. Kokoroe had stolen a look at them earlier, while she was walking in. They weren't actually related to her at all, merely a stack of paperwork that the overworked Shinigami had to deal with. Or perhaps he was lazy? "I stole, thieved." She smiled as the Shinigami's eyes suddenly latched onto her, and she made a show of shrugging. "What, did you really think I managed to grab a Shinigami's Zanpakuto without practice?"

The air had changed, and for the better. The panelists' attention was shifted towards the poor Sixth Division member, who obviously hadn't told the rest of them about the incident. After all, who wanted to admit that a poor starving Rukonagi wench could take something from someone so much stronger than her?

The rest of the panel was quiet and quick, and met with her approval to enter the academy.

---

She behaved while in the Academy. If one didn't know her past, one wouldn't even recognize her as a Rukonagi girl. Of course, they did, and they attempted to bully her for it. "Not that it does them any good." Kokoroe says, calmly explaining to her teacher. "After all, you've still recognized my talents." The teacher nods. "I do wish you'd participate in discussions a bit more often." Kokoroe shrugs, lifting her hands in an 'I couldn't help it if I tried' gesture. "I might, if Ikeyashi-san..." The teacher shook her head. "It's not good to belittle your classmates. We've talked about this before."

Kokoroe pauses, then nods. She'd overstepped. Perhaps Ikeyashi couldn't be used as a distraction as easily anymore? The teacher sighs. "Here's the text you requested. Don't make me regret having gotten it for you."

"Of course not Sano-sama."

---

In ancient histories, there was a war. The first emergence of Arrancar, the first war between Shinigami and Hollow. In that time, many sentinels stood at the edges of the Rukonagi, to defend the burgeoning populace from themselves.

Not many of them have survived, and all known have been decommissioned since that ancient war. Kokoroe has investigated these ancient machines thoroughly, as well as the ancient war.

Perhaps it is for the best that they remain buried.

Z A N P A K U T O
???
No voices yet echo in Kokoroe's mind, save for her own.
Kokoroe Matsuri
Kokoroe Matsuri

Back to top Go down

Kokoroe Matsuri - Shinigami Empty Re: Kokoroe Matsuri - Shinigami

Post by Kokoroe Matsuri Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:24 pm

XP Breakdown:
Base: 1000
Earned: 0

Total Reiatsu: 100 (500 XP)
Power: 30
Spirit: 10
Agility: 10
Durability: 50

Skills (480 XP):
Zanpakuto Resonance: None (0)
Hakuda: Apprentice (210)
Kido: Basic (60)
Hoho: Apprentice (210)

Last edited by Kokoroe Matsuri on Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:09 pm; edited 3 times in total
Kokoroe Matsuri
Kokoroe Matsuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Kokoroe Matsuri Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:24 pm

Reserved for Lore bits
Kokoroe Matsuri
Kokoroe Matsuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Sat Jun 20, 2020 6:56 pm

Kokoroe Matsuri - Shinigami Approv10
Your agility and durability are out of order by the way.
Bill
Bill
Admin

https://bleachsakura.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum